Avon Grove, Sneyd Park
A practical, well-arranged and surprisingly spacious (2,223 sq.ft.), 4 double bedroom, 2 reception room detached residence situated high up in Sneyd Park, close to the Downs. Offering off street parking for at least 2 cars, a garage and level rear garden. Situated on a peaceful and highly regarded cul-de-sac beside Avon Gorge, offering far reaching views from the upper floors and the convenience of being within a short stroll of the acres of green open space of Durdham Downs. Whiteladies Road, Clifton and central Bristol are within easy reach as are local shops of Stoke Hill. Ground Floor: entrance hallway, reception 2/family room, kitchen with neighbouring dining room, which could be opened through to create a large kitchen/dining room, if one desires. Utility room and ground floor cloakroom/wc. First Floor: fabulous 19ft x 17ft sitting room with access to a south westerly facing balcony enjoying views over the Gorge towards Leigh Woods, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and shower room/wc. Second Floor: bedroom 1 with adjoining dressing room (potential for en suite), bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc. Outside: to the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles leading up to a car port and single garage, gated side pathway leads through to a lovely level low maintenance rear garden. A welcoming and individual detached property in a breathtaking location offering exciting scope for gentle cosmetic updating.
- A spacious 4 double bedroom detached residence
- 2 reception rooms
- Off street parking for at least 2 cars
- Level rear garden
via tarmaced driveway leading through the front garden and providing off street parking for at least 2 cars. The driveway continues up the left hand side of the building to a covered car porch which approaches the garage and main front door to the property on the right hand side.
a spacious entrance hallway with staircase ascending to the first floor and several steps descend to the lower mezzanine landing, which has doors off to reception 2/family room, ground floor cloakroom/wc and useful cloaks storage cupboard. Off the main entrance hall there are doors off to the kitchen, dining room/reception 3 and utility room.
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: (front) 17' 5'' x 14' 2'' (5.30m x 4.31m)
a good sized reception room, currently arranged as a dining room but would make an excellent children’s sitting room with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side overlooking the front garden and driveway, radiator.
KITCHEN: 13' 5'' x 10' 1'' max (4.09m x 3.07m)
a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged worktops over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear providing plenty of natural light, with the windows to rear overlooking the rear garden. Plumbing and appliance space for cooker, dishwasher and fridge. Floor standing Ideal Mexico gas boiler, ceiling coving and serving hatch through to the dining room, which is on the same level as the kitchen so offers potential to open the kitchen and dining room together to create one overall kitchen/dining space (subject to any necessary consents).
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 3: 11' 3'' x 9' 11'' (3.43m x 3.02m)
ceiling coving, radiator and double glazed door with large double glazed window beside providing a seamless access out onto the rear garden.
low level wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and mirror over, window to side and a radiator.
a split landing with doors off to the sitting room, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and shower room/wc. Further door accessing Airing Cupboard and wall mounted thermostat control for central heating. Radiator and double glazed window to side providing plenty of natural light.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 19' 6'' max into recess x 17' 5'' (5.94m x 5.30m)
a generously proportioned sitting room with wonderful double glazed picture window to front with a southerly orientation and incredibly open outlook towards Avon Gorge and a double glazed door accessing the balcony spanning the width of the front of the property. Further windows to both side, feature fireplace, built in bookcase with storage cabinets beneath and a radiator.
BALCONY: approx 17' 0'' x 4' 0'' (5.18m x 1.22m)
a south westerly facing balcony with ample space to sit out and enjoy the sunshine and views over neighbouring gardens towards Leigh Woods in the distance.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 3'' x 10' 2'' (4.04m x 3.10m)
double bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator and double doors accessing a recessed wardrobe with built in hanging rail.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 9' 11'' x 9' 2'' (3.02m x 2.79m)
a double bedroom with double glazed to rear and a radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 8' 8'' x 5' 9'' (2.64m x 1.75m)
a white suite comprising oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin built into a tiled counter with storage cupboards beneath. Radiator, built in mirror, shave point and window to side.
split landing with doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 17' 5'' x 12' 10'' (5.30m x 3.91m)
a large double bedroom offering a wide picture window to front enjoying a breath taking view over neighbouring gardens and rooftops towards the Suspension Bridge and Leigh Woods. Further windows to side, door accessing recessed storage cupboard and further door accessing walk in wardrobe (with potential for conversion to an en suite bathroom, if required), radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 13' 6'' x 13' 2'' (4.11m x 4.01m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 10' 5'' x 5' 8'' (3.17m x 1.73m)
a white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin set into a counter with storage beneath, window to side, radiator, built in mirror and shaver point. Door accesses a recessed linen cupboard with built in shelving.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
there is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking for at least two cars. Flower borders containing various shrubs and trees. The driveway continues up the left hand side of the property where there is a car port and access to the garage.
GARAGE: internal measurement 18' 6'' x 9' 1'' max (5.63m x 2.77m)
a single garage with up and over door, power, light, wall mounted modern fuse box and metres for electrics, window to side provides natural light as does the part glazed door leading into the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: 32' 7'' max x 26' 0'' (9.92m x 7.92m)
a level low maintenance rear garden mainly laid to paving with flower borders containing various plants and shrubs, door accesses the garage and handy gated side pathway leads through to the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.