Ashley Down Road, Ashley Down
A light and airy top floor period converted apartment in a popular and convenient location, close to Gloucester Road. Further benefitting from the use of off-street parking.
No onward chain, making a prompt and convenient move possible.
Previously let for £795pcm, making this an attractive investment property or first time home.
Location - highly convenient location within a level stroll of the many independent shops, restaurants and cafes of Gloucester Road, whilst also being within easy reach of St Andrews Park and all central areas of Bristol.
Accommodation: entrance at first floor level with its own landing and staircase into the apartment, top floor landing, open plan kitchen/dining/living room with views, a good-sized double bedroom, a shower room/wc and a boiler cupboard housing a Worcester gas boiler.
A compact and well-arranged city apartment in a great location.
- 1 bedroom period top floor apartment
- Light & airy accommodation
- Off street parking space
- Popular & convenient location
- Close to amenities of Gloucester Road
- No onward chain
- Excellent investment or first home
- previously let for £795 per month
via the main communal entrance where a communal staircase rises to the first floor landing. A private entrance to the apartment is the left hand of the two doors, which leads through to the:-
a landing with space for coats and shoes, with a staircase rising to the top floor landing where you will find the door entry intercom, boiler cupboard, housing Worcester gas boiler, and doors off to the open-plan kitchen/dining/living area, bedroom and shower room/wc.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: 17' 10'' x 9' 5'' (5.43m x 2.87m)
(17’10” max into kitchen recess x 8’7” widening to 9’5”) (5.44m x 2.62m) open plan living space with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll-edged laminated worktop over and inset circular sink. There is a new Smeg electric oven, 4 ring gas hob with chimney hood over, plumbing for washing machine, and further appliance space for fridge. Radiator and large double-glazed window to side, offering fabulous city-scape rooftop views over Horfield.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 8'' x 9' 0'' (5.38m x 2.74m)
a double bedroom with a radiator, telephone point and double-glazed windows to side, offering a similar city-scape outlook as the view from the living space.
a white suite comprising a corner shower encloseure with mains fed shower, low level wc, wash handbasin with built-in storage cabinet beneath, double-glazed window to side, part tiled wall, radiator, inset spotlights.
there is a generous off-road parking area to the rear of the property. The top floor flat uses the middle space of 3.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 April 1988. Please note there is a perpetual yearly Rent Charge of £5. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the Top Floor Flat pays 1/5 of the monthly service charge. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
5. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
6. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
7. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.