Ashgrove Road, Redland
A light and spacious 1 double bedroom first floor apartment. Perfectly positioned on a peaceful, tree-lined road just off Whiteladies Road. In an elegant Victorian period semi-detached building.
The property is set in a favourably central location just yards from Whiteladies Road and within easy reach of Gloucester Road and Cotham Hill, plus local employers of the Bristol Royal Infirmary, BBC, University and central commercial districts whilst Clifton Down train station is a short walk away.
Accommodation: hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom/wc.
A wonderful first floor apartment with well-proportioned and light accommodation throughout.
Within the Cotham North (CN) Residents Parking Zone.
To be sold with no onward chain making a straight forward move possible.
- Positioned on a tree-lined road
- Yards to Whiteladies Road
- First floor apartment
- 580 sq ft
- Large Sitting Room 18' x 12'
- Separate Kitchen
- 1 Double Bedroom
- No onward chain
- Within the CN Residents Parking Zone
from the pavement, driveway and steps lead to the communal front door opening into the communal hallway. The private entrance to this apartment can be found on the first floor.
with doors leading to sitting room, bedroom and bathroom.
SITTING ROOM: ((18' 9'' x 12' 4'') (5.71m x 3.76m))
two sash windows to the front elevation, period fireplace with gas fire and Baxi boiler, cornicing, ceiling rose, radiator. Door through to:
KITCHEN: ((13' 8'' x 6' 9'' min/8'3 max) (4.16m x 2.06m/2.52m))
dual aspect room with sash window to front and side. Fitted wooden kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, working surfaces, 1 ½ ceramic sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over, 4 ring electric hob with electric oven/grill below, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine and tall fridge freezer, cupboard, partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM: ((13' 1'' x 12' 10'') (3.98m x 3.91m))
double glazed window to the rear elevation with plantation style shutters, full width fitted wardrobes, cupboard housing hot water tank, cornicing.
white suite comprising of integrated unit with low level wc with concealed cistern, working surface with inset wash hand basin, drawers, panelled bath with mains fed shower above, window to rear elevation, tiled walls, radiator.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1976. There is a ground rent of £15 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £20. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.