0117 946 6690
- Modern detached house
- 2 double bedrooms
- Fantastic semi open plan L shaped kitchen/dining/living space
- Tastefully appointed fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Landscaped front garden
- Off road parking for one large vehicle
- Private and sunny level rear garden
- Solar panels on rear roof
- A superb modern house in a great location
A smart, inviting and exceptionally well presented 2 double bedroom modern detached house in a lovely location, with the rare advantage of off road parking and sunny gardens.
Newly constructed 3 years ago, this well designed and energy efficient home has a stunning interior and pleasing layout.
Desirable location in the friendly community of Westbury Park within a short stroll of the local shops, cafes and restaurants of North View, Coldharbour Road and Henleaze Road. Waitrose supermarket, local cinema and bus connections are also within easy reach, as are the green open spaces of Durdham Downs and Redland Green park. Redland Green Secondary School circa 700m and Westbury Park Primary School circa 500m
Ground Floor: fantastic semi open plan L shaped kitchen/dining/living space with log burning stove and a tastefully appointed fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, underfloor heating and bi-folding doors accessing the garden. Inner hallway with staircase to first floor landing, double glazed door accessing the rear courtyard and generous cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing with study area and plenty of natural light, two good sized double bedrooms and a smart bathroom/wc.
Outside: good sized level front garden and the rare benefit of off road parking for one large vehicle, gated access through to the incredibly private and sunny level rear garden.
Solar panels on rear roof.
A superb modern house in a great location.
via pathway leading beside a level pretty front garden and driveway beside providing off street parking for one car. The pathway leads up to the main front door to the property.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA: (overall measurement 20' 8'' x 20' 8'') (6.29m x 6.29m)
a semi open plan L shaped kitchen/dining/living space, described as follows:-
Kitchen/Breakfast Area: (12' 6'' x 9' 4'') (3.81m x 2.84m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss handle-less units with square edged worktop over and quartz topped central island with overhanging breakfast bar. Integrated appliances including a stainless steel double oven with 4 ring gas hob and built-in chimney hood over, dishwasher, AEG washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. Inset spotlights, tv aerial point, double glazed window to front, wood flooring with underfloor heating, under unit LED lighting and wide wall opening connecting through to:-
Living/Dining Area: (20' 8'' x 10' 10'') (6.29m x 3.30m)
a good sized sociable living space with feature log burning stove with granite hearth, wood flooring with underfloor heating, inset spotlights, aerial point for cable tv, small double glazed window to front and three large bi-folding doors to side accessing the sunny enclosed garden. Oak door leading through into:-
staircase rises to first floor landing, double glazed door to rear accesses the rear courtyard area of the garden, further door accessing a generous cloakroom/wc.
CLOAKROOM/WC: (9' 4'' max into recess x 4' 6'') (2.84m x 1.37m)
a wash hand basin with storage beneath, low level wc, coat hooks with shelving over, extractor fan and inset spotlights.
a study/landing area with double glazed window to rear providing plenty of natural light to landing and stairwell, thermostat control for central heating. Oak doors lead off to two large double bedrooms, the bathroom and boiler/storage cupboard (housing Vaillant gas combination boiler and useful additional storage space).
BEDROOM 1: (front) (14' 7'' x 9' 6'') (4.44m x 2.89m)
a good sized double bedroom with high ceilings, two sets of double doors accessing recessed wardrobes, radiator, reading lights, USB sockets, wall mounted TV aerial point, double glazed French doors with glass frameless Juliet balcony to front.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (11' 6'' x 10' 11'') (3.50m x 3.32m)
a good sized double bedroom with high ceilings, double glazed window to front, USB sockets, TV aerial point, access hatch to boarded loft space, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 4'' x 6' 2'') (2.23m x 1.88m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with mains fed Hansgrohe shower over and folding glass shower screen, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cupboard beneath, part tiled walls, Velux skylight window, inset spotlights, extractor fan and chrome effect towel rail.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF STREET PARKING:
there is an attractive tastefully landscaped front garden, mainly laid to astroturf with feature raised borders containing various shrubs and ferns. Central Indian stone pathway leads up to the front door and block paved driveway beside provides the rare benefit of off street parking for one car. Gated access through to:-
REAR GARDEN: (22' 6'' x 11' 8'' plus additional rear courtyard area) (6.85m x 3.55m)
accessed via the three bi-folding doors from the living space and further double glazed door off the inner hallway to the rear this enclosed private and tastefully landscaped garden attracts much of the midday sunshine with paved seating area closest to the property, outdoor lighting, astroturf sections and raised railway sleeper planters containing plants and shrubs. The garden wraps around to the rear of the property where there is a courtyard with outdoor tap, outside electric socket and storage shed with power and lighting.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.