0117 946 6690
- An impressive ground floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Attractive outlook over central communal areas and fountains
- Open plan kitchen/living/diner
- Allocated secure underground car parking space
An impressive 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room ground floor apartment with an attractive outlook over central communal areas and fountains, open plan kitchen/living/diner and 1 allocated secure underground car parking space.
A luxurious finish throughout
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/living/dining space, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc, utility cupboard.
Outside: secure allocated underground parking space for 1 car.
Open plan living space.
Fantastic position near to local bars and restaurants.
from the main gate off Guinea Street, communal pathway leads to the communal electric entrance gate via an attractive feature fountain leading to inner courtyard where a further communal entrance door leads into communal hallway where the subject property can be found on the left hand side a short way through this grand communal hallway. Door into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (22' 2'' x 4' 7'') (6.75m x 1.40m)
with doors and openings off to open plan kitchen/living/dining space, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom, utility and storage cupboard.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM: (23' 2'' x 15' 2'') (7.06m x 4.62m)
an impressive dual aspect room with four large multi-paned sash windows overlooking the side and front elevation with deep window sills and useful storage cupboard to one of these windows, plantation shutters, 10ft/3.05m ceiling height, high moulded skirting boards, radiator, wood flooring.
(open to the sitting room) a modern kitchen fitted with an array of wall and base units, working surfaces with splashback, stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, integrated Neff dishwasher, double oven, 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor hood, fridge/freezer, inset ceiling downlights.
BEDROOM 1: (18' 7'' reducing to 11'1 x 12' 3'') (5.66m/3.38m x 3.73m)
with multi-paned wooden window overlooking the side elevation and communal inner hallway, high moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point, radiator, door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (7' 3'' x 5' 2'') (2.21m x 1.57m)
a smart modern en-suite comprising large shower enclosure with stainless steel wall mounted controls and separate handheld attachment with principal drench head wall mounted shower attachment over, wall mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps over, low level wc with discreetly housed cistern, complimentary shelf with large mirror over and complimentary lighting, inset downlights, extractor fan, two-toned tiled surrounds, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 1'' x 8' 11'') (3.07m x 2.72m)
with large multi-paned wooden window overlooking the side elevation and communal courtyard, ceiling light point, high moulded skirting boards, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (6' 3'' x 5' 6'') (1.90m x 1.68m)
comprising tiled bath in tiled surround, wall mounted drench head shower with separate wall mounted detachable attachment, wall mounted stainless steel controls, glazed screen, low level wc with discreetly housed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap over, complimentary shelf with lighting and mirror, shaving point, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
accessed from the entrance hallway; there is a useful storage cupboard housing the boiler, ample space and plumbing for washing machine, and further housing fuse board and service media point.
there is one allocated secure underground parking space for this apartment which is located at -2 and is numbered '89'.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 175 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2015. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £266. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.