0117 946 6690
- Victorian period family house
- Accommodation over three floors
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2/3 reception rooms
- Separate kitchen
- 100ft south west facing tiered rear garden
- Light and bright throughout
- Within the CH residents parking permit zone
- Close to the Harbourside
- 1446 sq ft
A spacious and versatile 4 bedroom, 2 reception room, Victorian period family home situated in a convenient location close to the harbourside enjoying a 100ft south westerly facing rear garden. The accommodation is arranged over 3 floors with the ground floor offering a sociable layout ideal for modern family living.
A most favourable position - the harbourside and Brandon Hill park are on the doorstep and offer pleasant walks to the city centre/Park Street and The Triangle with a diverse range of shops, restaurants and bars.
Sensitively restored by the current owners retaining many original features.
Clifton Village, Bristol university and both St Michaels Hospital and the BRI are all within 1km. There are several good primary and secondary schools nearby.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, sitting room, dining room and kitchen.
First Floor: split level landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 3 and bedroom 4.
Within the CH Clifton/Hotwells residents parking zone.
Offered with no onward chain.
from the pavement of Jacobs Wells Road proceed up the pathway where the entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
ceiling light point, dado rail, moulded skirting boards, exposed floor boards, stained glass door leading through to the sitting room.
SITTING ROOM: 26' 4'' x 15' 4'' (8.02m x 4.67m)
bay fronted sitting room with 3 double glazed sash style windows overlooking the front garden with window seat, period cast iron open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth and wooden mantle piece, ceiling light point with ceiling rose, 4 walls light points, cornicing, picture rail, tv point, 2 radiators, double glazed doors leading out to rear garden, stairs leading to first floor landing with storage space beneath, dado rail, tall moulded skirting boards, exposed wooden flooring throughout. Door leading to:
DINING ROOM: 11' 3'' x 8' 10'' (3.43m x 2.69m)
sash window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, coving, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, opening to:
KITCHEN: 15' 1'' x 8' 8'' (4.59m x 2.64m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with Gemini Quartz worktop over with matching upstand, Rangemaster cooker with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, inset stainless steel sink with food waste disposal unit and mixer tap over, inset ceiling downlighters, windows to side and rear elevation, door leading out onto rear garden, radiator, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
SPLIT LEVEL LANDING:
ceiling light point, dado rail, wall light point, doors radiate to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc. Radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 10'' x 14' 0'' (4.82m x 4.26m)
bay fronted double bedroom with 3 double glazed sash style windows overlooking the front elevation with window seat beneath, ceiling light point, cornicing, cast iron period fireplace, built-in storage cupboards, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 4'' x 10' 1'' (3.76m x 3.07m)
a double bedroom with ceiling light point, period sash window overlooking the rear elevation, period cast iron fireplace, built in storage cupboard to chimney recess, tall moulded skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin set within vanity unit, panelled bath with system fed shower over, built in storage housing Worcester combination boiler, also doubling up as a utility cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wooden slatted shelving above, tiled surrounds, ceiling downlighters, sash window overlooking the rear garden, radiator and chrome towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating.
SPLIT LEVEL LANDING:
skylight, loft access hatch, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, doors radiating to bedroom 3 and bedroom 4.
BEDROOM 3: 15' 10'' x 9' 10'' (4.82m x 2.99m)
a double bedroom with 2 ceiling light points, period sash window overlooking the front elevation, period cast iron fireplace, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4: 10' 2'' x 10' 0'' (3.10m x 3.05m)
2 wall light points, period sash window overlooking the rear garden, period case iron fireplace, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
pathway leading to front entrance door, a low maintenance front garden enclosed by wall and iron railings and iron gate.
REAR GARDEN: approx 100' 0'' x 14' 3'' (30.46m x 4.34m)
a south westerly facing rear garden which has multi tiers, the lower tier is laid to patio, outside wc and water tap, space for bike storage, steps lead up to the first tier which is mainly laid to patio, with a rockery and small pond. A winding path of steps lead through the garden which houses a variety of mature plants, trees and shrubs with areas for vegetable planting. There is a retaining brick wall and steps leading up to the top section which is mainly laid to a wild grassed area with a garden shed. There are 2 outside power sockets at different levels of the garden. The garden is a haven for wildlife, benefitting from many species of birds. The garden is enclosed by a variety of stone wall, feather edge and picket fencing.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1892 with a ground payable of £5.63 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.