0117 946 6690
- 2 double bedrooms (1 en suite)
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Lift access
- Secure allocated parking space
- Enclosed communal garden
- Open outlook over Christ Church Green
- Modern fixtures & fittings
- Bike Store
- Clifton Village location
- Walk in wardrobe
A contemporary 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower second floor apartment with wonderful open outlook to the front, lift access, communal gardens and secure allocated parking space.
The apartment is situated on the edge of Christ Church Green and merely yards from the heart of Clifton Village, leafy walks to Clifton and Durdham Downs and the Suspension Bridge.
Accommodation: entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1 with en suite shower/wc and walk in wardrobe, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Outside: well maintained and enclosed communal gardens, secure allocated off street parking space, bike store and bin storage.
A bright apartment which is beautifully presented with a laid back modern feel.
from the pavement off Suspension Bridge Road proceed up the short paved pathway to the main communal entrance door of Clifton Down House.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
a welcoming space with lift and stairs access. The flat is located on the second floor and is numbered Flat 5.
via hardwood front door, ceiling light point, door entry intercom system, large storage cupboard with power and light, hardwood oak flooring, square edge skirting boards, doors radiate to open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM:
described separately as follows:
Kitchen: 12' 0'' x 9' 6'' (3.65m x 2.89m)
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with worktop and matching upstand over, inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integrated appliances include 4 ring induction hob with oven beneath and extractor fan over, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, inset ceiling downlighters, hardwood oak flooring with underfloor heating.
Sitting/Dining Area: 16' 4'' x 15' 2'' (4.97m x 4.62m)
ample space for settees and dining room table and chairs, a mixture of ceiling downlighters and ceiling light point, 4 double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation with wonderful open outlook, tv point, square edge skirting boards, hardwood oak flooring with underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 2'' x 9' 7'' (4.01m x 2.92m)
a double bedroom, ceiling light point, double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation with outlook over communal gardens, under floor heating, square edge skirting boards, large walk in wardrobe with fitted storage including multiple hanging rails and shelving units, wall mounted boiler, door leading to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
a modern suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, shower enclosure with glass shower screen, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, tiled surrounds, obscure double glazed windows to the rear elevation, chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 3'' x 10' 11'' (3.43m x 3.32m)
a double bedroom with ceiling light point, double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, built in wardrobe with hanging rail and drawers beneath, square edge skirting boards, underfloor heating.
a white modern bathroom suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, tiled surrounds, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring.
there are communal gardens located at the rear of the property. These are mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and plants to the borders, areas laid to patio with seating areas. The communal gardens are shared by both Clifton Down House and the neighbouring property Guardian Court. You can access the communal gardens from Clifton Down House through the communal entrance hallway and there is a door located at the rear which gives you access out onto the communal gardens and parking area.
there is one secure allocated parking space for Flat 5. This is accessed via an electronically operated up and over door (from Suspension Bridge Road). The parking space is numbered No. 5.
this is also located in the car parking area just behind the bin storage area.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 146 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2016. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,673 with a ground rent payable of £250 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.