0117 946 6690
- An exceptional and rather grand hall floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms (1 with en-suite)
- Magnificent bay fronted sitting room (25ft x 17ft)
- High quality kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Impressive high ceilings and wonderful large sash windows
- Allocated off road parking
- Communal gardens
- 1155 sq ft PLUS Excellent storage
- enviable location fronting Clifton College playing fields
- Offered with no onward chain
An exceptional and rather grand 2 bedroom (1 with en suite) hall floor apartment of true quality, located in an enviable Clifton location overlooking Clifton College playing fields. Further benefiting from an incredible 25ft x 17ft drawing room, allocated off road parking, communal gardens and excellent storage.
Impressive high ceilings and wonderful large sash windows flood this elegant apartment with natural light.
Highly sought after location with a wonderful outlook over the Clifton College fields, within a level stroll of numerous restaurants, cafes, shops and amenities of both Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road,. The expansive green open spaces of the Downs are just at the top of the road and the property is also handy for access to all central areas.
Accommodation: welcoming central hallway with built in utility cupboard and recessed walk in closet/storage cupboard, magnificent bay front sitting room (25ft x 17ft) with original cornicing, floor to ceiling sash windows with working shutters and a period fireplace, high quality kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, principal double bedroom to the rear of the building with bay window and adjoining en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, principal family bathroom and stairs leading off the hallway to a mezzanine storage landing.
An exquisite Clifton apartment in an enviable location offered with no onward chain.
via pathway leading beside communal front gardens towards the main shared entrance to the building, through the communal entrance hall where the private entrance to Apartment 11 will be found straight ahead of you.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (10' 10'' x 8' 0'' inclusive of built in utility cupboard) (3.30m x 2.44m)
a welcoming central entrance hallway with ceiling coving, inset spotlights, door entry intercom system, radiator and doors off to the drawing room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc. Further double doors access a Utility Cupboard housing the electric central heating boiler, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, pressurised hot water tank and slatted shelving. The hallway continues into an inner hall where there are further doors off to a walk in linen/storage cupboard, bedroom 1 and staircase accessing a mezzanine storage area.
DRAWING ROOM: (25' 0'' into bay x 17' 1'' into chimney recess) (7.61m x 5.20m)
a truly spectacular reception room with wonderful high ceilings with detailed original cornicing and central ceiling rose, wide bay to front with magnificent floor to ceiling sash windows with working wooden shutters offering an incredible outlook over College Road towards the Clifton College playing fields. Original fireplace with ornate marble surround and mantle and slate hearth, built in book shelving with storage cupboards beneath and high level skirting boards.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (13' 0'' x 8' 1'') (3.96m x 2.46m)
a stylish and well appointed kitchen comprising base and eye level kitchen units with marble worktop over and inset Belfast style sink, integrated appliances including a range cooker, Liebherr fridge/freezer, Miele dishwasher and wine fridge. High ceilings with ceiling coving, large window to front offering a similar outlook as the drawing room, space for café style table and two chairs, radiator and wood flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (16' 3'' into chimney recess x 14' 3'' into bay) (4.95m x 4.34m)
a good sized double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, central ceiling rose and picture rail, wide bay to rear with 3 floor to ceiling sash windows with working wooden shutters, radiators and door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/WC: (6' 8'' x 5' 6'') (2.03m x 1.68m)
a white suite comprising an oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower and curved glass sliding door, wash hand basin set into a marble counter with storage shelf beneath and marble splashback, low level wc, extractor fan, inset spotlights, ceiling coving and chrome effect heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (16' 8'' x 7' 8'') (5.08m x 2.34m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, central ceiling rose and picture rail, floor to ceiling window to front offering a lovely outlook towards Clifton College playing fields, radiator and sliding double doors access a recessed wardrobe.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 0'' x 6' 7'') (2.13m x 2.01m)
a white suite comprising a roll edged claw foot period style bath with mixer taps and further system fed shower over, low level wc, large wash hand basin, radiator/heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
MEZZANINE STORAGE AREA:
there are steps leading up from the entrance hallway to a useful mezzanine loft space (with a max ceiling height of approx 4'4/1.32m) providing excellent storage.
WALK IN CLOSET/STORAGE CUPBOARD:
(accessed off the inner hallway) useful walk in closet with built in hanging rails and open shelving.
ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING:
to the rear of the building there is a parking area accessed off Clifton Park where the apartment has an allocated off street parking space.
as well as the communal gardens to the front of the building there are lovely lawned communal gardens to the rear offering a sunny outdoor space to sit out and enjoy.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1975 with a ground rent payable of £15 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £120. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.