0117 946 6690
- Stunning Hall Floor Flat
- High ceilings and character detail
- Drawing room measuring 22' x 14'
- Kitchen dining room
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom and ensuite shower
- Private rear garden
- Off street parking
- Tree lined road
- Close to Whiteladies Road
A bright and stylish 2 double bedroom, 2 'bathroom' hall floor apartment with a grand drawing room, generous kitchen/dining room, allocated parking and a private rear garden.
Set in an attractive semi-detached early Victorian period building - this is a fine hall floor apartment enjoying high ceilings and period detail with well-balanced accommodation - both reception rooms benefit from a bright and sunny southerly aspect, and the quiet bedrooms with views over the garden.
The apartment has the private use of the lovingly tended walled rear garden, a calm oasis in the city with good light (and delicious apple trees). Adjoining the garden is the private parking space - slightly longer than average enabling space for a bike store.
Westfield Park is a very convenient and favoured tree lined side street providing immediate access to Whiteladies Road and the train link to Bristol Temple Meads.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, drawing room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with en suite shower room/wc and bathroom/wc.
Outside: off street parking and private rear garden.
An exceptional apartment in an excellent location.
drive leads to the communal entrance and in turn the private entrance for this apartment. The driveway continues to the rear where you find the off street parking and access to the private rear garden.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 11' 0'' x 4' 2'' min extending to 8'5" (3.35m x 1.27m/2.57m)
central entrance hall with doors off to all rooms, radiator and entry phone system. Useful cloaks cupboard with hanging rail and storage above housing the electricity consumer unit and has plumbing for washing machine.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 14' 5'' not into shallow window recess x 12' 4'' into chimney recess (4.39m x 3.76m)
a really spacious kitchen/dining room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, large sash window to the front elevation complete with working shutters and benefits from a southerly aspect which brings in lots of natural light. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, 4 ring gas hob (currently doesn't spark), Zanussi double oven, filter hood above and partially tiled walls, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for dishwasher and washing machine, radiator.
DRAWING ROOM: 22' 2'' into bay x 14' 5'' into shallow chimney recess (6.75m x 4.39m)
a quite stunning room with high ceilings, ornate ceiling cornicing and mouldings with central original ceiling rose, picture rail, painted wooden original fireplace with tiled lapels, deep skirting boards and large semi-circular bay window to the front elevation with 3 large sash windows, working shutters with a southerly aspect bringing in lots of natural light, fitted open shelving to either side of the chimney breasts, 2 radiators.
BEDROOM 1: 16' 1'' not into shallow window recess x 15' 1'' (4.90m x 4.59m)
a lovely big master bedroom with very high ceilings, ceiling cornicing and picture rail, 2 large sash windows to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden complete with working shutters, large range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and storage, deep skirting boards, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 8'' x 11' 10'' (3.86m x 3.60m)
generous double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, radiator and door into:
En Suite Shower Room/wc 8' 0'' x 3' 0'' (2.44m x 0.91m)
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, shower cubicle with combi fed shower and tiled walls, extractor fan, wall mounted gas combination boiler.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 6'' x 7' 0'' (2.28m x 2.13m)
panelled bath with shower fitment and shower screen, partially tiled surround, low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit and tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is off street parking for 1 vehicle located at the rear of the driveway next to the garden.
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN: approx 35' 0'' x 30' 0'' (10.66m x 9.14m)
a cherished garden with an array of plants and flowers, outside tap and power points.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1992 with a ground rent payable of £40 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100 which includes the buildings insurance and ground rent of £40 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
the Management Company is well run by the flat owners. There is approximately £10,000 in the reserve fund.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.