0117 946 6690
- A spacious 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room hall floor garden apartment.
- Set within a substantial semi-detached Victorian period building.
- Quiet road between Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road.
- Circa 1,400 sq.ft.
- Private entrance into vestibule which leads to a large central reception hall.
- High ceilings with ornate moulded plasterwork and sash windows.
- 21ft x 15ft bay fronted sitting room.
- 20ft x 15ft kitchen / dining room.
- Private south-westerly facing front garden being well stocked with mature shrubs.
- Situated within the Clifton East Residents Parking Scheme.
An exceedingly spacious, 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room hall floor garden apartment circa 1,400 sq. ft., set within an elegant Victorian period semi-detached building offering generous accommodation of grand proportions with an abundance of period features plus the additional benefit of a south-westerly facing private front garden.
A most appealing apartment that boasts an impressive 24'6 x 15'9 sitting room with period fireplace, full height bay window and ornate moulded plasterwork. Additionally, there is a 20'11 x 15'7 kitchen/dining room having granite worktops, Karndean flooring and integrated appliances. The apartment is further complimented by a spacious 18'9 x 15'7 principal bedroom, second double bedroom with en-suite shower room, well-appointed family bathroom and large reception hall via private entrance.
Located in a convenient and much sought after location close to Clifton Village, Whiteladies Road and Durdham Downs, yet within easy access of the city centre.
Situated within the Clifton East residents parking scheme.
Accommodation: entrance vestibule, reception hall, kitchen/dining room, bay fronted sitting room, 2 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room), family bathroom/wc.
Outside: private landscaped front garden (22ft x 13ft) with sitting out areas and well-stocked borders, having a pleasant south-westerly facing orientation.
An exceptional apartment that enjoys many charming period features with the immense benefit of private outside space.
from the pavement via wrought iron gate, pathway leading past the landscaped private front garden up to the hall floor apartments private entrance door via stone steps into an attractive Bath stone arched open porch to wooden multi-panelled door with period door furniture and glazed fanlight over into:
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: 8' 3'' x 5' 3'' (2.51m x 1.60m)
with impressive in excess of 11ft ceiling height and multi-paned stained glass sash window to side elevation, ceiling cornice, simple ceiling rose, high period skirting boards, slate flooring into entrance hallway via period wooden door with period glazed inserts.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 15' 7'' x 9' 6'' max reducing to 5'8" (4.75m x 2.89m/1.73m)
impressive 11ft ceiling height, ceiling cornicing with ceiling rose, ceiling light point, picture rail, dado rail, high period skirting boards, period style radiator and doors radiating off to:
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 20' 11'' x 15' 7'' (6.37m x 4.75m)
attractive ceiling cornice, central period ceiling rose, 2 large wooden sash windows with working shutters to side, attractive wood panelled surround, a modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units with granite working surfaces with matching splashbacks, integrated appliances including dishwasher, double AEG oven with induction 4 ring hob with extractor hood over, discreetly housed washing machine with dryer over and storage to side, stainless steel sink with stainless steel mixer tap over with drainer insert, central island with breakfast bar, radiator, fireplace with period wooden surround and matching over mantle with tiled hearth, Karndean flooring, built in corner desk with an array of drawers.
SITTING ROOM: 24' 6'' reducing to 19'2" x 15' 9'' (7.46m/5.84m x 4.80m)
an impressive room with in excess of 11ft ceiling height and large bay window with 3 wooden sash windows with working shutters overlooking the front elevation with a south westerly aspect over the flats with private garden, ceiling cornice, high period skirting boards, radiator, fireplace with slate hearth and stone surround with matching over mantle, picture rail.
BEDROOM 1: 18' 8'' reducing to 14'10" x 15' 7'' (5.69m/4.75m x 4.75m)
with attractive 3 windowed bay with multi-paned wooden sash windows, ceiling cornice with attractive ceiling rose and picture rail, high period skirting boards, radiator, door to 'Jack & Jill' family bathroom.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 10' 0'' x 7' 0'' (3.05m x 2.13m)
comprising bath with mosaic tiled surround and stainless steel shower over with matching stainless steel wall mounted controls with glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback, low level button flush wc, mosaic tiled walls, sash window with secondary glazing overlooking the rear elevation, complementary shelf, Amtico flooring, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 4'' x 8' 2'' (3.76m x 2.49m)
inset ceiling downlights, sash window overlooking the side elevation, radiator, doors to storage cupboards with steps leading to spacious ceiling void storage (10'0" x 7'1" with restricted head room of 3'9") (3.05m x 2.16m/1.14m) but allowing ample space for storage, further door to:
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 5' 5'' x 5' 4'' (1.65m x 1.62m)
comprising corner shower with tiled surround and wall mounted shower controls with detachable shower head, low level button flush wc, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, wooden sash window overlooking the side elevation, heated towel rail, Amtico flooring.
PRIVATE FRONT GARDEN: CIRCA 22' 0'' x 13' 0'' (6.70m x 3.96m)
enclosed by well-maintained hedges, mainly pavioured and landscaped in a low maintenance way with various shrub borders allowing ample space to sit out and enjoy the south westerly facing aspect.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on ???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £120. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.