0117 946 6690
- A beautifully presented & fully refurbished first floor balcony apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Dual aspect sitting room with enclosed balcony
- Completely refurbished throughout
- Communal gardens and allotment
- Visitors parking
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
A beautifully presented and fully refurbished 2 double bedroom first floor balcony apartment. Situated within a purpose built development in Sneyd Park with attractive communal gardens and allotment, garage and visitor parking.
Set in the prestigious suburb of Sneyd Park and located a short distance from Durdham Downs providing handy access into Blackboy Hill, Whiteladies Road and the city centre.
Completely refurbished throughout with improved insulation and sound-proofing, new kitchen, new bathroom, new electrics with USB sockets and newly installed gas fired central heating system.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
Accommodation: central hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc and storage cupboard.
Outside: garage, communal gardens and visitor parking.
the property can be approached from one of two entrances at different levels. From the garages communal entrance door leads to:-
staircase rising to second floor landing with three doors up to flat on this level. Private door into:-
five doors open from this hallway, which is naturally lit by high level obscured double glazed windows to rear elevation. Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring throughout the hallway, high level recently installed metal enclosed electric consumer unit. Wooden cupboard at the end of the hall housing a Vaillant combination boiler with further storage cupboard to side.
positioned between the bathroom and bedroom 1. A useful storage cupboard with head height shelf and lighting.
KITCHEN: (11' 6'' x 6' 11'') (3.50m x 2.11m)
accessible from the sitting room; upvc double glazed window to front elevation overlooking communal gardens and Sneyd Park beyond, splashback tiling extending from the window and around the U shaped roll edged kitchen worksurfaces with eye and floor level cupboards and drawers. Integrated kitchen appliances include a 5 ring range cooker style gas oven/hob with electric oven below, concealed slimline dishwasher and concealed washer/dryer. Space for freestanding fridge/freezer. Marble effect tiled flooring.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 1'' x 14' 5'') (4.59m x 4.39m)
a dual aspect room with upvc double glazed windows and door onto balcony across one entire wall to rear elevation and further upvc double glazed windows to front elevation. Twin radiators, television point and door onto balcony.
enclosed balcony overlooking communal gardens to the rear elevation with outside lighting and astroturf floor. There is a one way fire escape on the balcony accessible only from this side which leads into the communal areas of the adjacent apartment block.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 7'' x 10' 3'') (4.14m x 3.12m)
upvc double glazed window to front elevation overlooking communal gardens and Sneyd Park beyond, with radiator below. Integrated sliding mirrored door wardrobe with built-in shelving and movement-activated lighting.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 3'' x 8' 3'') (3.12m x 2.51m)
upvc double glazed window to front elevation overlooking communal gardens and Sneyd Park beyond, with radiator below.
bathroom suite comprising P shaped acrylic bath with mixer tap, shower screen, Mira Décor electric shower with oversized rainhead shower and further attachment, hand basin with mixer tap set into vanity unit with tiled splashback, mirrored medicine cabinet with integrated shaving light and point, close coupled wc, additional shelving next to wc, extractor fan, mains fed heated towel rail, partially tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
GARAGE: (15' 9'' x 8' 0'') (4.80m x 2.44m)
(with max door opening height of 5'10/1.77m) positioned in the block opposite the building and has a standard up and over door, but no power or lighting.
attractive and extensive communal gardens surround the building including an allotment.
there are a number of visitor parking spaces positioned around the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1964. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £160. Water and sewerage bills are included. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.