0117 946 6690
- A beautiful & well proportioned raised hall floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Dual aspect sitting room (18'6 x 14'3)
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- High ceilings and superb light levels
- Single garage
- Attractive lawned communal gardens
A beautiful and well proportioned 2 double bedroom raised hall floor apartment forming part of a detached Victorian building, in a secluded setting, on the doorstep of Durdham Downs. Benefitting from high ceilings, superb light levels, garage and attractive lawned communal gardens.
Superb location with Durdham Downs on the doorstep, therefore offering easy access to Whiteladies Road and central areas whilst enjoying a more leafy setting.
Accommodation: central hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 1.
Outside: single garage with power and lighting, attractive lawned communal gardens with excellent links to the Downs.
The property is notable for its superb condition, high ceilings and enviable location amongst a well maintained period building on the very edge of the Downs with attractive views in all directions.
the property is approached over front driveway, up a short flight of five steps intersecting attractive stone pillared porch leading up to double wooden doors into communal entrance vestibule with intercom entry system. Further glazed internal door leads into:-
well maintained communal area with good natural light levels from front door and side leaded windows on the stairwell provides access to two flats on this level with grand turning staircase rising to the first floor. There is a meter cupboard, fire alarm controls, dado rail, picture rail and private door into:-
CENTRAL HALLWAY: (11' 2'' x 4' 8'' plus 6'6 x 3'10) (3.40m x 1.42m plus 1.99m x 1.18m)
with high ceilings (over 9'10/3.00m), low level electric consumer unit, telephone intercom entry phone, picture rail, radiator, storage cupboard, utility cupboard with space and plumbing for two appliances, further ceiling height cupboard with ceiling mounted extractor fan.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 6'' x 14' 3'') (5.63m x 4.34m)
high ceilings continue from the hallway, a dual aspect room with two pairs of near floor to ceiling height wood framed double glazed sash windows to front and side elevations overlooking the Downs and communal gardens, further secondary glazing to the front elevation. Radiator below the side elevation window with further radiator on opposing wall, picture rail, door through to:-
KITCHEN: (8' 7'' x 7' 10'') (2.61m x 2.39m)
near floor to ceiling height wood framed double glazed sash window to side elevation overlooking communal gardens. Fully fitted kitchen with eye level cupboards, splashback tiling below with square edged granite worksurfaces, undercounter cupboards with integrated Neff appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 4 ring electric hob with electric double oven below and extractor fan with lighting over. Extra large integrated Belfast style stainless steel sink with double function tap hose and mixer tap. High ceilings continue from the sitting room. Karndean flooring throughout.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 4'' x 6' 6'') (2.54m x 1.98m)
accessed from the hallway; bathroom suite comprising steel bath with mixer tap and Mira Select thermostatically controlled mixer shower over, countertop hand basin with cupboards below, wall mounted mirrored medicine cabinet with lighting, close coupled wc with concealed cistern and cupboards above to ceiling height, tiled walling to half wall height extending to full wall height around the bath enclosure, ceiling mounted extractor fan, wall mounted shelving, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 8'' x 10' 11'') (3.55m x 3.32m)
wood framed double glazed sash window to rear elevation overlooking communal gardens set into shallow window bay, high ceilings continue, picture rail, wall mounted radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 6'' x 15' 11'') (5.03m x 4.85m)
a dual aspect room with grand walk-in bay window to side elevation with five wood framed double glazed sash windows set into the bay giving a superb vista over the surrounding gardens, further wood framed double glazed sash window to side elevation with the same view. Radiator along one entire wall, high ceilings continue, picture rail.
GARAGE: (7' 6'' min width x 17' 10'' min length) (2.28m x 5.43m)
(min height 6'8/2.04m) a detached pitched roof block of three garages set to the left hand side of the building. The garages are of breeze block construction with a concrete floor, power and lighting and standard up and over door.
the property benefits from extensive communal gardens which are maintained by the Management Company and provide seating areas, bin store and a wide variety of mature trees providing a high degree of privacy.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year (less 10 days) lease which commenced on 24 June 1986. There is a ground rent payable of £25 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £150. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.