0117 946 6690
- A delightful & well presented top floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 18'0 x 12'8 sitting/dining room
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Wonderful well tended communal gardens
- Located in the Clifton Village (CV) residents parking zone
- Gas central heating
- A welcoming and homely apartment
A delightful and extremely well presented, 2 bedroom top floor apartment set within a prestigious grade II* listed terrace with modern kitchen and bathroom suite. The property has views of the communal garden to the front and cityscape views to the rear.
Located within Clifton Village which has a diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on Durdham Downs just under a mile away.
Accommodation: large entrance hallway which is currently arranged as a study hall, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Located in the Clifton Village (CV) residents parking zone.
The property has the benefit and use of the wonderfully tended communal gardens of Vyvyan Terrace.
Gas central heating.
A welcoming and homely apartment with a well balanced layout.
from the raised pavement of Vyvyan Terrace, proceed up the short pathway where the communal entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
via double hardwood front doors, tall ceilings with ornate detailing, cupboard area for post. Double doors leading into:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
a wonderful welcoming space which is extremely well presented with period detailing and tall moulded skirtings. Take the stairs to the top floor landing where you will find two white doors. The private entrance door to the apartment is the right hand door.
ENTRANCE/STUDY HALL: (12' 5'' x 8' 8'') (3.78m x 2.64m)
stairs leading to apartment landing with ceiling light point, Velux ceiling skylight, radiator, door entry intercom system, telephone point. A large area which is currently set up as a study (there is planning permission to raise the roofline within this space - please see planning application no. 18/05776/F which will raise the roof height and incorporate four large ceiling Velux skylights). Large storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors radiate to kitchen/breakfast room, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (11' 4'' x 8' 5'') (3.45m x 2.56m)
a lovely modern fitted shaker style kitchen with matching wall, base and drawer units with square edge oak worktop over, single sink with drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated oven with induction hob and extractor fan over, integrated slimline dishwasher, space for washing machine and upright fridge/freezer, wall mounted condensing Worcester boiler concealed in kitchen unit, tiled surrounds, ceiling light point, window to front elevation overlooking the communal gardens of Vyvyan Terrace, loft access hatch, oak breakfast bar, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, skirting boards.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (18' 0'' x 12' 8'') (5.48m x 3.86m)
ceiling light point, cast iron period fireplace, two windows overlooking front elevation and the communal gardens of Vyvyan Terrace, tv point, radiator, ample space for both settees and dining room table & chairs, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 6'' x 12' 0'') (3.81m x 3.65m)
a double bedroom with window overlooking rear elevation with cityscape views, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 10'' x 8' 4'') (3.91m x 2.54m)
a double bedroom with ceiling light point, window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 2'' x 6' 2'') (2.79m x 1.88m)
a modern re-fitted bathroom suite with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, roll edged bath with claw feet, separate corner shower enclosure with system fed shower over and curved glass shower screen, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, wood effect tiled flooring, skirting boards.
there is an extensive and fully enclosed private garden park to the front of the building for the use of the residents of Vyvyan Terrace, which is predominantly laid to lawn with many specimen trees and deep shrub borders which feature an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1980. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £170. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.