0117 946 6690
- Early Victorian Cottage
- Semi Detached
- Beautifully renovated
- Presented to the highest standard
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor 3rd Bed / Study
- Stunning kitchen dining room
- Cosy sitting room
- Rear garden
- Side access for bikes etc
A stylish 3 bedroom early Victorian period semi-detached cottage that has been renovated and presented to the highest standard.
Beautifully conceived the cottage exudes both charm and style. Two double bedrooms on the first floor are served by a stunning bathroom - all with natural light from multi-paned sash windows - the ground floor has a cosy and serene sitting room, a stunning kitchen/dining room complete with utility space and bi-fold doors opening onto a low maintenance city garden while the study/bedroom 3 offers valuable extra space to either work from home or provide a bedroom serviced by a contemporary shower room/wc across the hall.
Ground Floor: vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, understairs utility cupboard, study/bedroom 3, downstairs shower room/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
Set in a discreet and understated cul-de-sac away from the passing traffic yet convenient for so much - the harbourside, Clifton Village and the Triangle are all within 500 metres - a short walk to Brandon Hill Park with cityscape views and impressive Cabot Tower.
Gorse Lane is a charming single track cul-de-sac and the property is just about at the top on the right hand side. Pedestrian access out onto Bellevue Terrace.
with attractive painted tiled floor, partially glazed door opening into entrance hall, high level storage cupboard housing the electricity consumer units.
doors opening out into the sitting room, kitchen/dining room, study/bedroom 3 and downstairs shower/wc. Stairs rise to the first floor, timber effect tiled flooring, recessed spotlights and double glazed skylight to the side elevation.
SITTING ROOM: 11' 6'' x 11' 1'' into chimney recess (3.50m x 3.38m)
a cosy and extremely stylish sitting room/snug with sash window to the front elevation, cast iron fireplace, tiled lapels, wooden surround and mantle and slate hearth, picture rail and electric panel radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 14' 7'' x 11' 3'' (4.44m x 3.43m)
a stunning and very sociable kitchen/dining room. Large double glazed aluminium power coated bi-fold doors to the rear elevation which open out immediately out to the timber decking and rear garden. A stylish range of wall and base units incorporating composite working surface, kitchen island with stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, NEFF integrated units incorporating 4 ring electric hob with filter hood above, double electric oven, dishwasher and wine fridge, partially tiled walls, recessed spotlights, electric panel heater.
UNDERSTAIRS UTILITY CUPBOARD:
space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and useful storage. Access to the cellar.
STUDY/BEDROOM 3: 10' 10'' x 9' 6'' max/6'10" min (3.30m x 2.89m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, further double glazed skylight to the side elevation, quirky and interesting room with exposed timber beams and vaulted ceiling height. An excellent work from home space or additional reception or even a ground floor bedroom, if required, particularly with a shower room across the hall. Electric panel radiator.
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM/WC:
double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation, tiled floor, Porcelanosa low level wc, Porcelanosa stylish solid granite wash hand basin, shower cubicle with overhead shower and hand held shower fitment, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, access to storage void and high level electric heater.
double glazed skylights and doors opening to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 15' 4'' into chimney recess & front of fitted wardrobes x 10' 11'' (4.67m x 3.32m)
sash window to the front elevation, recessed spotlights, panel radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and drawers.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 3'' x 8' 6'' (3.43m x 2.59m)
sash window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, recessed spotlights, electric panel radiator, very useful storage cupboard/wardrobe with hanging rail, access to the loft area.
BATHROOM/WC: 8' 1'' x 5' 10'' (2.46m x 1.78m)
frosted sash window to the rear elevation, Porcelanosa double wc and wash hand basin, panelled bath with overhead shower, hand held shower fitment and shower screen, heated towel rail, recessed spotlights.
impeccable kept landscaped rear garden with a large timber decked area currently with space for hot tub, artificial lawn and raised beds with a variety of shrubs, herbs and strawberries. The garden has electrics and lighting. There is side access which is useful for bikes, muddy boots etc, timber shed.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1868. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.