0117 946 6690
- Victorian period apartment
- Large open plan kitchen/living room
- Impressive bay window
- Double bedroom
- High ceilings and ornate cornicing
- South westerly facing garden
- Shared driveway parking area
- No onward chain
High ceilings and large sash windows combine to create a bright and spacious 1 double bedroom apartment with the rare benefit of a private section of a sunny south westerly facing garden and a shared driveway parking area.
Set in a quiet side road on the border of Cotham and Redland and convenient for so much. Both Gloucester Road and Whiteladies Road are within 700m, Chandos Road with a range of very well regarded neighbourhood eateries and pubs is even closer.
Cotham Gardens is a very pleasant city park and is within a few hundred yards as is Redland train station - linking both Clifton Down and Bristol Temple Meads.
Accommodation: entrance hall, large open plan kitchen/living room (19ft x 14ft) with impressive bay window, high ceilings and period features, generous double bedroom and very smart and modern bathroom/wc.
Owner occupied and internally run management company - renting by consent only.
No onward chain enabling a prompt and straightforward move.
pathway leads from pavement to the side of the building where you will find the communal entrance door on your left. Go through the communal entrance door into the hallway where you will find the private entrance door to the apartment on the left hand side.
doors opening into the living area, double bedroom and bathroom, radiator, electric consumer unit.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING AREA: (19' 2'' into bay x 14' 0'' into chimney recess) (5.84m x 4.26m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:-
a stunning room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing and large bay window comprising four sash windows with attractive leaded lights above, picture rail, radiator, deep skirting boards.
open plan peninsula style kitchen, really sociable to the living area, fitted with a range of shaker style wall and base units incorporating working surface, stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob, electric oven with filter hood above and stainless steel splashback, tasteful tiled splashbacks, automatic washing machine, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, extractor fan.
BEDROOM: (12' 9'' x 10' 2'' into chimney recess) (3.88m x 3.10m)
a generous double bedroom with very high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, large sash window to front elevation and stained glass leaded light above, radiator.
modern white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower screen and electric shower, tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and raised flower beds with a south westerly aspect, central pathway providing right of access for Flats 3 and 4 gardens beyond, large garden shed.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is a forecourt to the front of the building which has 3 parking spaces for the 4 flats. These parking spaces are operated on a first come first served basis.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1987. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £29. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.