0117 946 6690
- A superbly situated end of terrace water-fronting townhouse
- Privileged views overlooking Bristol's historic floating harbour
- 3 double bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Driveway parking for one car
- Integral single garage
- South facing roof terrace
- South facing Mediterranean courtyard garden
A superbly situated, 3 double bedroom, end of terrace water-fronting townhouse with privileged views overlooking Bristol's historic floating harbour, having roof terrace, driveway parking and integral garage.
The property offers immensely flexible and well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors with gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
The property forms part of a row of water fronting townhouses with interesting views in a southerly direction across the water, and is one of a select few that has a roof terrace accessible from bedroom 1 (the house having formerly been the show home, we understand).
Hotwells, along with neighbouring Clifton, was extremely fashionable during the 18th Century due to its spa and bottled water, and is still full of important reminders of its maritime past, Rownham Mead having been built on the former site of Champions Quay. Today, the area combines access to the M5, M4 and M32 motorways with the convenience of being close to the main areas of employment, shopping and leisure that Bristol has to offer.
Regular buses to and from the city combine with the daily water bus services with landing stages in the city centre and Temple Meads mainline station.
Ground Floor: open-fronted porch, entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc kitchen/dining room.
First Floor: part galleried landing, sitting room, double bedroom.
Second Floor: landing, two further double bedrooms, family bathroom/wc.
Outside: driveway parking for one car, integral single garage, south facing roof terrace and rear garden.
there is a brick paviored driveway leading to an open-fronted porch. Obscure double glazed door with side panel and overlight, opening to:-
some 17'11/5.47m in length, having an elegant easy rising staircase ascending to the first floor, engineered oak flooring, radiator, inset ceiling downlight, double opening understairs storage cupboard (space and plumbing for washing machine), understairs shoe rack, wall mounted digital thermostat heating control. Doors to:-
low level dual flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling plus cupboard beneath, tiled flooring, radiator, inset ceiling downlights, fitted shelving.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (17' 5'' x 12' 7'') (5.30m x 3.83m)
having sleek gloss handle-less base and eye level units comprising drawers, cabinets and shelving. Roll edged wood effect worktop surfaces, stainless steel sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over, glazed cupboard, engineered oak flooring, radiator, ceiling light point. Integral appliances including eye level electric double oven, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and dishwasher. Ample space for table and chairs, floating bookshelves, inset ceiling downlights. Window and sliding doors overlooking the rear garden towards Bristol's historic harbourside.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
part galleried over the stairwell with handrail, window to the front elevation, Airing Cupboard with radiator and slatted shelving, ceiling light point, radiator. Staircase continuing to the second floor. Glazed door with full height glazed panels, opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: (17' 3'' x 13' 0'' increasing to 16'5) (5.25m x 3.96m/5.00m)
large window overlooking the entrance to Bristol's historic floating harbour towards moored boats and The Cottage Inn, additional window also to the front elevation. Radiator and ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 4'' x 10' 10'') (3.45m x 3.30m)
currently used as a studio with stainless steel sink, but could easily be returned to original bedroom with en-suite; dual aspect with windows to the front and side elevations, radiator, ceiling light point, shelving. Stainless steel sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over set into roll edge granite effect worktop with double opening cupboard below.
loft access with pull down ladder, inset ceiling downlight. Doors to:-
BEDROOM 1: (11' 1'' x 10' 10'') (3.38m x 3.30m)
sliding doors enjoying exceptional views across Bristol's historic floating harbour and giving access onto roof terrace, radiator, ceiling light point.
Roof Terrace: (17' 5'' x 3' 2'') (5.30m x 0.96m)
enjoying a sunny southerly aspect perched above the harbour with far reaching views and ample space for table and chairs
BEDROOM 3: (14' 2'' x 8' 10'') (4.31m x 2.69m)
large window to the front elevation, window to the side elevation, large double opening built-in wardrobe, radiator, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 10'' x 5' 11'') (2.39m x 1.80m)
'P' shaped panelled bath with hot and cold water taps plus wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment. Low level dual flush wc. Large wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and double pull out drawers below. Heated towel rail/radiator, wall mounted mirror with integral lighting, obscure glazed window to the rear elevation, inset ceiling downlights.
DRIVEWAY PARKING: (19' 0'' x 17' 10'') (5.79m x 5.43m)
brick paviored driveway with space for one car, raised 'L' shaped border featuring an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs, bin store area.
GARDEN: (19' 8'' x 9' 8'') (5.99m x 2.94m)
south facing Mediterranean courtyard garden, including fruiting fig tree. Ornate, bespoke railings intertwined with flowering plants providing privacy and views of the water mentioned by the RHS as outstanding.
GARAGE: (17' 11'' x 9' 11'') (5.46m x 3.02m)
up and over door, wall mounted cabinets, light and power connected.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1980. We understand that there is also an annual rent charge of £50 (paid in two instalments of £25). We understand that all properties on the estate have a share in the Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that there is a £250 p.a. maintenance and ground rent payable. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.