0117 946 6690
- An exceptional first floor apartment
- Set within 'The General' harbourside development
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 26'7 x 16'2 open plan kitchen/dining/living space
- High quality fittings throughout
- Secure allocated underground off street parking space
- On site concierge service, seven days a week
- Pets permitted within this development
- Sold with no onward chain
- An exquisite apartment in a superb central location
An exceptional two double bedroom, two bathroom, first floor apartment set within 'The General' harbourside development, with a beautiful interior and the rare advantage of secure allocated underground parking.
High quality fittings throughout with beautifully appointed bathrooms and a superb kitchen with integrated Neff appliances.
Accommodation: welcoming central entrance hallway, superb lounge/dining room with two sets of double doors accessing to Juliet balconies and a wall opening connecting through to the well appointed kitchen, principal double bedroom with a luxurious en-suite shower room, built in wardrobes and Juliet balcony, second good sized double bedroom, principal bathroom and utility cupboard with space for washing machine and further storage.
Enviable location in the heart of Bristol's ever evolving harbourside, yet tucked away in this peaceful and well arranged development within a short stroll of the independent shops and eateries of Wapping Wharf, as well as being highly convenient for Temple Meads train station, access to motorway connections and all of Bristol's central areas.
Secure allocated underground off street parking space.
On site concierge service, seven days a week.
Pets are allowed within this development
Sold with no onward chain
An exquisite apartment in a superb central location.
via communal entrance and staircase or lift to the first floor where you will find the private entrance to apartment 19.
a spacious central entrance hallway with wood flooring, inset spotlights, alarm control panel, video entry intercom system, doors radiating off to the open plan kitchen/dining/living space, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and principal bathroom.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: (overall max measurement 26' 7'' x 16' 2'') (8.10m x 4.92m)
but described separately as follows:-
spacious lounge/dining area with two sets of double doors accessing Juliet balconies overlooking the communal courtyard, to the front there is wood flooring, radiators, tv point, door accessing utility cupboard and opening through partial divide into:-
modern sleek fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss white handle-less cupboards and drawers with white granite worktop over and inset 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances including Neff eye level oven and separate microwave/combi oven, induction hob with extractor fan over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Ample further cupboard space, air circulation vent. Wood flooring.
plumbing and appliance space for washing machine with worktop over, wall mounted unit for air circulation system and wall mounted gas boiler unit.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: (19' 11'' x 9' 3'') (6.07m x 2.82m)
a spacious principal bedroom suite with built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, tall double doors accessing a Juliet balcony offering a similar outlook over the courtyard as the living space, ample space for double bed and further bedroom furniture, door leading off to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
generous en suite shower room with oversized shower enclosure with system fed dual headed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern and push button flush, wall mounted wash basin, extractor fan, inset spotlights, recessed alcove shelving with mirror and spotlighting over, shaver point, contemporary heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 2'' x 9' 2'') (4.01m x 2.79m)
a double bedroom with ample space for a double or king size bed and wardrobes, radiator. Double doors accessing a Juliet balcony overlooking the communal courtyard.
white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted mixer taps, dual headed system fed shower with glass shower screen, low level wc with push button flush, wall mounted wash basin, alcove shelf with built-in mirror behind, shaver point and inset spotlights over, contemporary heated towel rail.
COMMUNAL COURTYARD GARDENS:
to the front of this impressive iconic conversion there is a central courtyard with water fountain and seating areas, further courtyards around the development.
SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING:
the property has the benefit of one allocated secure underground parking space with remote entry operation from Guinea Street. The space is number 129 and is easily accessible.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 175 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2015. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £3,400 p.a. This includes buildings insurance, communal maintenance and the on-site concierge service. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.