0117 946 6690
- A spacious and bright 2 double bedroom apartment
- Spectacular views over Durdham Downs
- Lift access
- Wonderful communal gardens
- Good sized garage
- Well managed building
- Super location, close to Whiteladies Rd
A spacious and bright (circa 1,030 sq.ft.), 2 double bedroom apartment situated on the sixth floor of this well regarded purpose built apartment block, offering breath-taking views over Durdham Downs, lift access, communal gardens and a good sized (26ft x 9ft) garage.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
Set in a favoured position within close proximity of the Downs and Blackboy Hill, whilst convenient for local shopping at Whiteladies Road, Clifton Down, Clifton Village and Henleaze.
Accommodation: L shaped entrance hallway, generous (28ft x 19ft) lounge/dining room, 2 double bedrooms, shower room/wc, separate cloakroom/wc and useful walk in wardrobe/book cupboard (9ft x 4ft).
Outside: well-kept communal gardens.
Enjoying an elevated position and some of the best views in Bristol, this well kept apartment has much to offer.
via communal entrance where there is a lift and staircase taking you to the sixth floor. On exiting the lift turn right and you will find the private entrance into the apartment.
L shaped entrance hallway with door entry intercom, wood laminated flooring and doors leading off to the lounge/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, principal shower room/wc, separate cloakroom/wc and walk in internal boot room/walk in wardrobe.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 28' 9'' x 19' 9'' max into recess reducing to 12'9" (8.76m x 6.02m/3.89m)
a spacious L shaped room with spectacular panoramic views over Durdham Downs with a south westerly aspect flooding the space with natural light. Wood laminated flooring, 2 night storage heaters, double glazed windows, Virgin cable tv point and a part glazed door accessing the kitchen/breakfast room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 20' 6'' x 6' 6'' (6.24m x 1.98m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising gloss white kitchen units with base and eye level cupboards and drawers and roll edged laminated worktops. Integrated appliances including dishwasher and washing machine and free standing cooker, further appliance space for fridge/freezer, inset sink and drainer unit and breakfast area providing ample space for table and chairs with dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side offering a wonderful outlook over rooftops of surrounding area towards the Dundry Hills in the distance and then to the rear over Durdham Downs.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) 14' 9'' x 9' 11'' (4.49m x 3.02m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear offering a similar spectacular view as the lounge, wood laminated flooring and night storage heater.
BEDROOM 2: 9' 8'' x 9' 7'' (2.94m x 2.92m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear, built in wardrobe, wood laminated flooring and electric storage heater.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 6' 5'' x 6' 3'' (1.95m x 1.90m)
a shower room comprising white suite with corner shower enclosure with Mira shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with storage drawers beneath and built in mirror over, chrome effect heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor.
low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath and sliding doors accessing an Airing Cupboard with lagged hot water tank and slatted shelving.
WALK IN WARDROBE/BOOT CUPBOARD: 9' 11'' x 4' 9'' (3.02m x 1.45m)
fabulous walk in internal storage room with built in shelving and hanging rails, wood laminated flooring and fuse box for electrics.
GARAGE: 26' 5'' max into recess x 9' 7'' max reducing in width after approx 20ft (8.05m x 2.92m)
a larger than average garage with space for a large family car plus additional storage area. Outside of the garage there is an entrance into the building so you can have lift access from the basement level up to the level of the apartment and a recycling/bin storage area.
there are fantastic well-kept communal gardens to the rear of the apartment blocks for use and enjoyment of the residents.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1969. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £3,400 p.a. and this includes the ground rent, any external/communal maintenance, water and sewerage rates, window cleaning and upkeep of communal ground. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.