0117 946 6690
- A beautifully presented apartment
- Set in a well maintained Victorian period building
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- 18ft x 15ft bay fronted sitting/dining room
- Separate kitchen
- Circa 1,100 sq ft
- Gated allocated off street parking for one car
- Private courtyard section
- Communal garden
A stylishly presented, 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room Victorian period lower ground floor apartment, of circa 1,100 sq. ft., with separate kitchen and bay-fronted sitting/dining room (18ft x 15ft), private courtyard, gated allocated off-street parking for one car and communal garden.
A stunning apartment with high ceilings and an abundance of period features combined seamlessly with an array of high quality contemporary additions.
The apartment is perfectly situated, being close to both Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village. The quiet, residential road belies its proximity to the eclectic and vibrant bars, boutique shops and fantastic restaurants within walking distance, as well as more essential services such as banks, schools and larger supermarkets. Bristol is widely served by two mainline railway stations, and the property is some 4 miles from junction 17 of the M5 and 3 miles from junction 3 of the M32. Clifton Down train station is also just a short walk away and provides easy access to the city centre.
Accommodation: entrance hall, inner hall, sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, double bedroom, family bathroom.
Outside: gated allocated off-street parking for one car, private courtyard, communal garden.
A most appealing lower ground floor apartment in a prestigious and highly prized location with the rare benefit of off-street parking.
solid six-panelled front door with brass door furniture and fanlight, opening to:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (16' 4'' x 5' 2'') (4.97m x 1.57m)
a most welcoming entrance with inlaid entrance mat and wooden flooring, concealed radiator, moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlights, two wall light points. Utility Cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine, fitted shelving and light point. Ornate central ceiling arch with wide walkway through to:-
INNER HALL: (12' 10'' x 8' 0'') (3.91m x 2.44m)
having a continuation of wooden flooring, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing and four wall light points. Panelled doors with chrome door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (18' 5'' x 15' 8'') (5.61m x 4.77m)
a gracious principal reception room, having full width bay window to the front elevation comprising three multi-paned sash windows with working shutters and deep sills. Central period fireplace with coal effect gas fire, cast iron surround, decorative tiled slips, slate hearth and an ornately carved mantelpiece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, 5 amp lighting. Multi-paned wooden door with moulded architraves, opening to:-
KITCHEN: (11' 0'' x 9' 3'') (3.35m x 2.82m)
a stylish shaker style kitchen comprehensively fitted with an array of soft closing base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Marble effect slimline worktops with matching upstands and bevel edged splashback tiling plus pelmet lighting, undermount stainless steel sink with mixer tap and indented draining board to side. Integral electric oven with 4 ring induction hob and stainless steel extractor hood over. Integral dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer, wood effect flooring with underfloor heating, multi-paned sash window to the front elevation with wooden sill for display, fitted bookshelving, coved ceiling, two ceiling light points, extractor fan. Concealed wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 0'' x 15' 0'') (4.57m x 4.57m)
wide window to the rear elevation comprising two multi-paned sash windows and deep sill, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, ceiling light point. Panelled door with moulded architraves, opening to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
shower cubicle with sliding glass door and panel, built-in shower unit and an overhead circular shower plus handheld shower attachment. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and pull out drawers below. Low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating, majority bevel edged tiled walls, obscure multi-paned sash window to the side elevation, heated towel rail/radiator, wall mounted mirror with integral lighting and shaver point, built-in cupboard, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 7'' x 9' 11'') (4.44m x 3.02m)
multi-paned sash window to the side elevation, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, radiator, ceiling light point.
panelled bath with shower screen, mixer tap and handheld shower attachment. Low level dual flush wc. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and double opening cupboard below. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, moulded skirtings, heated towel rail/radiator, coved ceiling, extractor fan, ceiling light point.
PRIVATE COURTYARD: (14' 2'' x 6' 8'' plus 17'4 x 4'6) (4.31m x 2.03m plus 5.28m x 1.37m)
having pedestrian gates to either side which lead either to the allocated parking bays or to the communal garden. Ample space for garden furniture and potted plants. Two external wall lights.
accessed via wrought iron vehicular gates and brick paviored, the first parking bay on the left hand side is allocated to the apartment. Communal bin store.
enclosed on three sides by established hedging which provides a good amount of privacy, attractive and level shaped section of lawn.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 March 1989. There is also an annual ground rent of £25 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £110. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.