0117 946 6690
- Having been refurbished by the present owners.
- Offering versatile 4/5 bedroom accommodation.
- Circa 1,725 sq.ft.
- Stylish kitchen / breakfast room with integrated appliances.
- 1/2 reception rooms.
- Lower ground floor with independent access to front.
- Convenient location for Chandos and Whiteladies Roads.
- Gas central heating and double glazed throughout.
- Situated within the Cotham North residents zone.
- Easy maintenance rear garden and courtyard front.
A stylishly presented, 4/5 bedroom, 1/2 reception room, three storey Victorian period townhouse, of circa 1,725 sq. ft., having beautifully appointed kitchen/breakfast room, in an exceptionally convenient location for Chandos Road and Whiteladies Road.
Coveted location - a popular road in a friendly neighbourhood within 0.25 miles of Whiteladies Road, handy for the Downs, Redland Green Park nearby and with easy access to the city centre, Clifton Village, lively Gloucester Road, Bristol University, numerous private and state schools, main hospitals, BBC plus local park at Cotham Gardens. Redland and Clifton Down local train stations are nearby. Approx. 500 metres from Cotham Secondary School and Cotham Gardens Park Primary School.
Lovely atmosphere with many period features combined with high quality additions such as an oak and glass staircase, two modern bathrooms and double glazing throughout.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, reception hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room.
Lower Ground Floor: hall, double bedroom/dressing room, double bedroom/living room, bathroom/wc, rear hall.
First Floor: part galleried landing, 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom (5 in total), bathroom/wc.
Outside: front courtyard, easy maintenance rear garden (27ft x 17'5").
Situated within the Cotham North Residents Parking Zone. • An outstanding period residence offering attractive and generously proportioned accommodation, so much to appreciate and savour - location, facilities, atmosphere, high quality additions and lots of light and space.
from the pavement, there are wrought iron railings with pedestrian gate and steps ascending to the front entrance door. Upvc double glazed door with chrome door furniture and fanlight, opening to:-
wood effect flooring, tall moulded skirtings, dado rail, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point. Open walkway with overlight through to:-
a continuation of the wood effect flooring, ornate central ceiling arch, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, Victorian style radiators, ceiling light point. Stairs descending and ascending with oak handrail and reinforced glass panels. Open doorways with moulded architraves giving access to:-
SITTING ROOM: 14' 8'' x 13' 2'' max into bay window (4.47m x 4.01m)
bay window to the front elevation comprising three double glazed sash appearance windows with window seat and storage cupboards below (also housing Victorian style radiator), chimney breast with recesses to either side, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, ornate moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point, storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 17' 6'' x 11' 8'' (5.33m x 3.55m)
a stylish and well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room having sleek gloss white handle-less and soft closing base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Granite effect roll edged worktops with matching splashback. Integral appliances including electric double oven, 5 ring gas hob, extractor hood and eye level microwave. Large island unit incorporating breakfast bar with stainless steel wash hand basin and swan neck mixer tap. Tiled flooring, wine rack, tall moulded skirtings, two vertical radiators, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point, period fireplace with recesses to either side, space for tall fridge and freezer, two double glazed sash appearance windows to the rear elevation with fitted blinds, pantry cupboard with shelving.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
upvc double glazed door opening externally to the front elevation, wood effect flooring, two Victorian style radiator, main switchboard control cupboard, two ceiling light points, useful understairs storage area. Doorways through to:-
BEDROOM 4/LIVING ROOM: 14' 6'' x 13' 4'' max into bay window (4.42m x 4.06m)
bay window to the front elevation with three double glazed sash appearance windows that have fitted blinds, fitted workstation with cupboard and drawers below, vertical radiator, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing. Airing Cupboard housing wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. Interconnecting walkway through to:-
BEDROOM 5/DRESSING ROOM: 13' 7'' x 11' 5'' (4.14m x 3.48m)
currently utilised as a dressing room with generous built-in furniture by Sharps which was installed in 2019 and has a 5 year warranty offering drawers, shelving, hanging rails and shoe storage plus vanity unit with dimmable integral lighting. Double glazed sash appearance window to the rear elevation with fitted blinds, vertical radiator, ceiling light point, light switch for external lighting. Doorway returning to the hall.
BATHROOM/WC: 8' 9'' x 6' 4'' (2.66m x 1.93m)
curved bath with mixer tap and handheld shower attachment, his and hers wash hand basins with mixer taps and drawers below, low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, wall mounted mirror with integral lighting, obscure double glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light point. Walkway through to:-
tiled flooring, useful storage cupboard with radiator and light point, obscure upvc double glazed door opening externally to the rear garden.
PART GALLERIED LANDING: 11' 0'' x 5' 7'' measurements including stairwell (3.35m x 1.70m)
part galleried over the stairwell with oak handrail and reinforced glass panels, useful storage area with Velux window at 3/4 landing, ceiling light point, skylight window. Doorways to:-
BEDROOM 1: 12' 5'' x 11' 6'' (3.78m x 3.50m)
two upvc double glazed sash appearance windows to the front elevation with fitted blinds, chimney breast with recesses to either side, moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 2'' x 10' 3'' (3.71m x 3.12m)
upvc double glazed sash appearance window to the rear elevation with fitted blinds, chimney breast with recesses to either side and mantelpiece, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: 12' 2'' x 6' 9'' (3.71m x 2.06m)
upvc double glazed sash appearance window to the rear elevation with fitted blinds, radiator, mantel piece, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point.
BATHROOM/WC: 11' 3'' x 4' 6'' (3.43m x 1.37m)
panelled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and double cupboard beneath, low level wc with concealed cistern, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled flooring and walls, obscure upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted mirrored cupboard with integral lighting, ceiling light point.
small courtyard front garden with low level boundary wall and staircase leading up to the main front door and descending to the independent lower ground floor entrance.
REAR GARDE3N: 27' 0'' x 17' 5'' decreasing to 9'10" (8.22m x 5.30m/3.00m)
having been designed for ease of maintenance with paved sitting out area and then a further level section having artificial grass and wooden trellised fencing. Former World War II bomb shelter which now provides good storage. Outside lighting.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.