0117 946 6690
- A second floor apartment with far reaching views
- Part of an attractive semi-detached Victorian house
- 2 double bedrooms
- Within the CE residents parking zone
- Single garage
- Twixt Whiteladies Road & Pembroke Road
- Incredibly handy for Clifton Down train station
A 2 double bedroom second floor apartment with garage and far reaching views. Forming part of an attractive semi-detached Victorian house on a quiet Clifton side street with close links to Whiteladies Road.
Situated on a leafy road between Whiteladies Road and Pembroke Road with the shops, restaurants and cafes of Whiteladies Road nearby, also incredibly handy for access to Clifton Village, Clifton Down train station and the green open spaces of Durdham Downs
Within the CE residents parking zone
Accommodation: hallway, kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc
Garage: single garage for storage/small car etc.
the property is approached through a wrought iron gate over attractive block paved pathway and up a short flight of steps to the communal entrance door with intercom system. Door opens into:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
spacious entrance hall with turning staircase ascending to the upper floors, where the subject property can be found on the second floor. Private door opens into:-
HALLWAY: (12' 10'' x 4' 0'' plus 10'10 x 3'0) (3.91m x 1.22m plus 3.30m x 0.91m)
central hallway providing access to all principal rooms, wooden slatted cupboard, obscured internal windows towards the stairwell, drop down loft access hatch with ladder provides access to a half boarded loft. Head height cupboard housing fuse board and consumer unit and wall mounted heating thermostat. Door into:-
KITCHEN: (11' 3'' x 9' 7'') (3.43m x 2.92m)
wood framed sash window to rear elevation with far reaching views towards the city centre. Fully fitted kitchen comprising square edged work surfaces with tessellated splashback tiling, integrated 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over and separate electric oven and integrated microwave, concealed integrated appliances include fridge/freezer and dishwasher, eye and floor level cupboards and drawers with space saving larder style cupboards. Stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer, vinyl flooring and radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 6'' x 12' 7'') (4.72m x 3.83m)
twin wood framed double glazed sash windows to rear elevation with views towards the city centre and open street scene below, with deep sill and radiator to one side, further radiator on opposing wall, open brick fireplace now serves as a decorative alcove with wooden surround and granite hearth. Moulded ceilings and space for dining table.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 6'' x 15' 0'') (4.72m x 4.57m)
twin wood framed double glazed sash windows to rear elevation with views towards the Downs and open street scene below, with deep sill and radiator to one side, further radiator on opposing wall, moulded ceilings, wardrobe cupboard. Door opening into:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (8' 6'' x 3' 3'') (2.59m x 0.99m)
twin wood framed partially obscured sash windows to side elevation with deep sill along one wall. Corner shower cubicle with Metro style tiling, exposed variable mixer shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, square edged wash stand with hand basin, mixer style and metro style splashback. Built-in recessed mirrored medicine cabinet, mains fed heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 11'' x 11' 1'') (3.93m x 3.38m)
wood framed sash window to front elevation with deep sill and pleasant street scene view, shallow storage cupboard built into one of the alcoves beside former chimney breast now housing long radiator, further shelving on the opposing alcove, moulded ceilings.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 6'' x 5' 0'') (2.59m x 1.52m)
accessed from the hallway; bathroom suite comprising double ended bath with corner mixer tap and separate exposed variable mixer shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, large metro style tiling into the corners, hand basin set into wash stand with mixer tap and splashback tiling, fixed wall mirror with shaving light, mains fed towel rail. Boiler cupboard housing Vaillant combination boiler with plumbing for washing machine below.
SINGLE GARAGE: (18' 0'' x 8' 6'') (5.48m x 2.59m)
(with a minimum height of 5'8/1.73m by the door x 6'5/1.96m wide) accessed under the extension of the hall floor flat. Concrete base with no power or lighting.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 December 1961. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £85. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.