0117 946 6690
- A superb 3 bedroom hall floor apartment with flexible accomodation
- 33ft x 11ft tandem double garage PLUS undercroft bike store
- Bay fronted sitting room
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Additional 29ft x 13ft basement studio/hobby room
- Offered with no onward chain
- Lovely leafy location, close to the downs and local shops
A superb 3 bedroom hall floor apartment situated in a desirable leafy location, close to Durdham Downs. Enjoying its own private entrance PLUS a vast lower ground floor space comprising a 29ft x 13ft studio/hobby room, a 31ft x 11ft tandem double garage and an undercroft bike store.
Friendly neighbourhood, so convenient and easy for good nearby schools, local shops on Coldharbour Road, North View and Henleaze Road, together with Waitrose and the Orpheus Cinema, library and the glorious 400 acres of recreational space on Durdham Downs. Bus connections to the city centre and Temple Meads train station are also nearby.
Hall Floor: civilised and welcoming accommodation with its own private entrance and central entrance hallway. Wonderful bay fronted sitting room, separate kitchen/dining room, bay fronted principal bedroom, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/study and family bathroom/wc.
Lower Ground Floor: accessed via a staircase leading down from the entrance hallway, this surprisingly large (29ft x 13ft) basement room, with a ceiling height of approx. 5'9 offers great flexibility and is currently used by the owners as an additional living and bedroom space for visitors, but equally could work well as an artist studio or work space from home. Plumbing for utilities, recessed shower room and separate wc and access through to the tandem double garage.
The property has the rare advantage of a tandem double garage (31ft x 11ft) plus an undercroft bike store (approx. 8ft x 7ft), perfect for bicycles, sports equipment etc.
Offered with no onward chain making a certain and stress free move possible.
A superb family sized apartment located in one of Westbury Park's most desirable roads offering versatile accommodation as well as garaging and storage.
via a private entrance to the left hand side of the building which enters into the generous entrance hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 24' 0'' x 6' 2'' max inclusive of staircase (7.31m x 1.88m)
a welcoming private entrance hallway with exposed stripped period floorboards, high ceilings with partial ceiling coving, dado rail, radiator and doors leading off to the sitting room, kitchen/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc and low level cupboard housing fuse box for meters. A staircase descends to the lower ground floor.
SITTING ROOM: 16' 2'' max into bay x 16' 0'' max into chimney recess (4.92m x 4.87m)
a lovely ay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, original ceiling coving and picture rail, bay window to front comprising 6 period part stain glassed windows with an open outlook up St Helena Road. Exposed stripped floorboards, an attractive period style cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and mantle, telephone and tv points.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 13' 11'' x 9' 4'' increasing to 11'10" (4.24m x 2.84m/3.61m)
a good sized sociable kitchen/breakfast room with a range of built in base level kitchen units with wood block worktop over, integrated Neff electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, dishwasher and fridge. Large sash window to rear with window box and radiator beneath, high ceilings, picture rail, dado rail and exposed stripped floorboards.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 11'' max into bay x 11' 6'' max into chimney recess (4.85m x 3.50m)
a large double bedroom with box bay to front comprising 5 period part stain glassed sash windows, high ceiling with ceiling coving and picture rail, exposed stripped floorboards, ample built in wardrobes with high level storage cupboards over.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 11' 4'' x 7' 6'' (3.45m x 2.28m)
double bedroom with high ceilings, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and double glazed windows to rear.
BEDROOM 3/STUDY: 7' 9'' x 7' 3'' min (2.36m x 2.21m)
a single bedroom or study with a double glazed window to rear, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 7' 5'' x 6' 6'' (2.26m x 1.98m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with dual headed system fed shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin with built in cabinet beneath, part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear and a heated towel rail.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
A staircase descends from the hall floor into a large lower ground floor space with a limited approx. ceiling height of 5'9"). A vast lower ground floor space (29'5" x 13'3") (8.97m x 4.05m), currently used by the vendors as an additional living space and occasional bedroom for visitors, but could work well as an artist studio or work space from home. with natural light provided by windows to front and rear. There is plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, wall mounted Worcester gas boiler and doors accessing a shower and separate cloakroom/wc. Further door accesses an integral tandem garage.
TANDEM DOUBLE GARAGE: approx 31' 0'' x 11' 0'' max with a door opening width of 7'6" (9.44m x 3.35m/2.29m)
a tandem garage/work shop accessed off a rear forecourt for the building with power, lighting and built in work bench.
BIKE STORE: approx 8' 0'' x 7' 0'' with a ceiling height of approx 5'0" (2.44m x 21.3m/1.52m)
accessed off the rear forecourt and located beneath bedroom 3, the property has the sole use of a separate undercroft storage area, perfect for bicycles, sports equipment etc.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 994 year lease which commenced in 1984 with a ground rent payable of £12. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £460. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.