0117 946 6690
- A stylish 'Art Deco' style house in central Redland location.
- The central property within this short row of 1930's houses situated amongst larger Victorian housing.
- Arranged over two levels with three bedrooms and stylish family bath/shower room.
- Bay front sitting room and open-plan kitchen/dining room.
- Planning consent granted for loft conversion which would consist of double bedroom (bedroom 4) and en-suite shower room.
- Easy maintenance front and rear gardens plus detached single garage.
- Just a short stroll from Cotham Gardens Park and Redland Train Station.
- Near to Cotham Gardens Primary and Cotham Secondary Schools.
- To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
A stylish art deco style house in Redland - an exceptionally well located 3 bedroom, two storey family house with open-plan kitchen/dining room, front and rear gardens plus single garage.
Located in a popular neighbourhood with Cotham Gardens Park just around the corner as well as Redland train station which offers convenient access to the city centre via Temple Meads. Within 200 metres of Cotham Gardens Primary School and within 400 metres of Cotham Second school. Equidistantly positioned within walking distance of the shops and amenities on Whiteladies Road and Gloucester Road, as well as the nearby Chandos Road.
Powdered coated aluminium double glazed windows throughout done in keeping with the original Crittall style.
Open-plan kitchen and dining room (18ft x 15ft) with American white oak worktop, handleless soft closing base and eye level units, integrated appliances, exposed wooden floorboards plus bay window and double doors which overlook and open externally to the rear garden.
Approved planning permission for loft conversion to create a further bedroom with en-suite bathroom and storage cupboard (plans available upon request).
Recently appointed family bath/shower room with matching white sanitary ware and walk in style shower.
Ground Floor: open-fronted porch, reception hall, sitting room, open-plan kitchen and dining room, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom (3 in total), family bath/shower room.
Sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
from the pavement, there is a wrought iron pedestrian gate opening onto a pathway leading to an open-fronted porch. Solid wood panelled front door with leaded light panels and leaded light window to either side, open to:-
RECEPTION HALL: 17' 3'' x 6' 4'' (5.25m x 1.93m)
a most welcoming entrance, having inlaid entrance mat and exposed wooden floorboards, turning staircase ascending to the first floor, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, two ceiling light points, radiator, mains switch board cupboards, useful understair storage cupboard with space and plumbing for washer/dryer, wall mounted digital thermostat heating control. Panelled doors opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: 15' 0'' into bay x 12' 0'' max into bay window (4.57m x 3.65m)
bay window to front elevation with overilghts, period fireplace with recesses to either side of the chimney breast, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, ceiling light point, radiator.
OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN & DINING ROOM: 18' 9'' x 15' 2'' max measurements (5.71m x 4.62m)
a recently appointed kitchen with handleless soft closing base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets, American white oak roll edged work surface, stainless steel sink with Franke swan neck mixer tap, integral double oven with 4 ring electric hob with extractor hood over, integral dishwasher, splashback tiling, space for tall fridge/freezer, exposed wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, chimney breast with recess and tiled hearth, two ceiling light points. Bay window and double doors with overlights overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden.
low level dual flush wc, corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling, exposed wooden floorboards, inset ceiling downlight, sensored lighting.
part galleried over the stairwell, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point. Loft access. Panelled doors with moulded architraves opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 15' 7'' x 11' 7'' (4.75m x 3.53m)
bay window to the rear elevation with overlights, chimney breast with recesses to either side, moulded skirtings, picture rail, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 6'' x 11' 7'' (4.72m x 3.53m)
bay window to the front elevation with overlights, chimney breast with recesses to either side, exposed wooden floorboards, moulded skirtings, picture rail, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: 9' 7'' x 6' 11'' (2.92m x 2.11m)
window to the front elevation with overlights, exposed wooden floorboards, moulded skirtings, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: 10' 2'' x 7' 4'' (3.10m x 2.23m)
panelled bath with hot and cold water taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level dual flush wc, wet room style shower with overhead and hand held shower attachment, heated towel rail/radiator, obscure glazed window with overlights to the rear elevation, tiled flooring and majority tiled walls, inset ceiling downlights, sensored lighting.
FRONT GARDEN: 19' 0'' x 16' 0'' (5.79m x 4.87m)
the house is set back from this quiet road behind a low stone wall plus a variety of mature shrubs which has been designed for ease of maintenance with flint chipped area and further raised flower beds.
REAR GARDEN: 38' 0'' x 19' 0'' max including single garage (11.57m x 5.79m)
a shallow flight of steps descend from the kitchen area and lead to a level flint chipped rear garden that offers ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbequing etc. Deep shrub border feature an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs. Useful undercroft storage area. Pedestrian gate onto rear vehicular lane.
DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE: 16' 0'' x 8' 0'' (4.87m x 2.44m)
metal up and over door, windows to the rear elevation, light and power connected.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.