0117 946 6690
- A spacious and well presented Victorian period first floor apartment of 1125 sq.,ft..
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 en suite
- Impressive 19'11 x 14'10 sitting room
- Well proportioned rooms and extensive storage space
- High ceilings and abundant natural light
- Communal front garden
A stylish and spacious, 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, Victorian period first floor apartment, benefitting from well-proportioned rooms set on a pleasant tree-lined road between Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village.
In a very well-regarded and pleasant tree-lined street running parallel to the nearby Whiteladies Road with a wide range of cafes, restaurants and essential services - handy transport links with bus routes and rail link at Clifton Down with a direct link to Temple Meads.
A large and airy apartment that boasts an impressive 19'11 x 14'10 sitting room with moulded cornicing, period style fireplace and three original sash windows to the front elevation. Additionally, a lovely entrance hallway/dining hall that gives an abundance of natural light.
Extensive storage with built in cupboard in the master bedroom and a large hallway cupboard - suitable for hanging two bicycles.
Accommodation: entrance hallway/dining hall, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en-suite, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc and storage cupboard.
Clifton East permit parking zone & communal front garden.
A fantastic apartment that has many period features including high ceilings and an abundance of natural light, situated in a highly desirable location.
pathway leads through the communal garden to right hand side of the building. Communal entrance and stairs rise to first floor landing where the private entrance can be found.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY/DINING HALLWAY: (19' 10'' x 10' 4'' max) (6.04m x 3.15m)
two frosted arched windows to the side elevation (one with cat flap). Space for a table and chairs. Doors lead to the sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom. Large additional storage cupboard housing the gas combi boiler, further elevated storage above the bathroom.
SITTING ROOM: (20' 7'' x 14' 11'') (6.27m x 4.54m)
large room with three period sash windows overlooking the front elevation. Period features such as high ceilings, cornicing, picture rails, radiator, period style fireplace with cast iron insert and hearth. Karndean flooring and two radiators.
KITCHEN: (13' 4'' x 9' 3'') (4.06m x 2.82m)
modern kitchen comprising of a range of base and eye level units with polished granite working surfaces and inset stainless-steel sink with flexible mixing tap. Partially tiled walls and Karndean flooring. Space and plumbing for a range cooker, under counter fridge and freezer, dishwasher and washing machine/tumble dryer. Vertical radiator, period cornicing, sash window overlooking the rear elevation.
BEDROOM 1: (21' 0'' x 14' 10'' max to built-in wardrobe & inclusive of en-suite) (6.40m x 4.52m)
2 sash windows overlooking rear elevation with high ceilings, picture rail, cornicing, radiator and period fireplace. Built in wardrobe and elevated storage above en-suite, Door through to:
En-Suite Shower/WC: (6' 5'' x 6' 4'') (1.95m x 1.93m)
white suite comprising of a low level wc with dual flush cistern, corner shower tray with mains fed shower and rainfall attachment, vanity unit with inset ceramic sink. Underfloor heating, Inset downlights and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 3'' x 9' 3'') (4.34m x 2.82m)
sash window overlooking front elevation, high ceilings and period cornicing, built in wardrobes, radiator.
white suite comprising a panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail/radiator and partially tiled walls and tiled floor. Pretty arched window overlooking the side elevation.
housing the combi boiler with space to hang two bicycles.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease (less 10 days) which commenced on 25 March 1974. There is also an annual ground rent of £16 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.