0117 946 6690
- A charming two storey period home
- cul-de-sac location, yet close to the shops and restaurants of Chandos Rd
- 3 double bedrooms and 2 reception rooms
- 30ft x 18ft level lawned front garden + 33ft rear garden
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Small cellar space
- Offered with no chain.
A charming 3 double bedroom two storey period home tucked away in the cul-de-sac end of a well located road in Redland, offering light and airy accommodation, usable level front and rear gardens and a cellar.
Bright and freshly decorated, yet offering further exciting potential to modernise and update the kitchen and bathroom fittings to suit ones individual taste and requirements.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
Fabulous location within just 100 metres of the highly regarded independent restaurants of Chandos Road, whilst also being within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, Bristol University, excellent schools and all central parts of Bristol.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule leads through into an entrance hallway with understairs storage and access to a small cellar space, bay fronted sitting room with double doors connecting through to a second reception room, which in turns accesses the rear garden, creating a sociable layout. Separate kitchen/breakfast room, which also accesses the rear garden, and a cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: split landing, 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom, separate wc, spacious landing with storage cupboards.
Outside: 30ft x 18ft level lawned front garden attracting much of the afternoon sunshine, as well as a 33ft level rear garden.
A most attractive Victorian house in a desirable and convenient location.
via garden gate in the cul-de-sac end of Cowper Road leading into a pretty, level front garden where there is a garden path approaching the main front door of the property.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (6' 0'' x 4' 2'') (1.83m x 1.27m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, part glazed period door leading through into:-
original staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard, high ceilings with ceiling coving and attractive feature archway, radiator, wall mounted thermostat controls for central heating, doors leading off to sitting room, reception 2 and kitchen/breakfast room. Further doors lead off to ground floor wc and an understairs area with staircase down to a cellar.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (16' 1'' into bay x 14' 0'' into chimney recess) (4.90m x 4.26m)
a lovely bright bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings with original ceiling coving, boarded fireplace with built-in bookshelving and low level storage cupboards to chimney recesses, double glazed windows in the bay with built-in bench seat beneath, radiator, double doors connect through to:-
RECEPTION 2: (12' 10'' into chimney recess x 12' 6'') (3.91m x 3.81m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving and rose, feature fireplace with built-in storage cabinets to chimney recesses, dado rail, radiator, tv point, double glazed door with windows beside leading out to the rear garden.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (rear) (17' 7'' x 9' 0'' (5.36m x 2.74m)
a basic range of kitchen units comprising base level cupboards with built-in stainless steel sink and drainer unit, cooker point, ample space for breakfast table and chairs, double glazed window to side, radiator, double glazed French doors to side accessing the rear garden.
GROUND FLOOR WC:
low level wc and window to side.
There is a small cellar located beneath the entrance hallway and staircase with a maximum head height of approx. 5'8"/1.73m where you will also find the gas meter, stop tap and electric meter and fuse box.
a spacious landing with built-in cupboards, doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom. Off the lower mezzanine half landing there is a door through to bedroom 3 and cloakroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (13' 1'' x 11' 10'' into chimney recess) (3.98m x 3.60m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings and ceiling coving, tiled fireplace, tv point, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (12' 9'' x 12' 7'' into chimney recess) (3.88m x 3.83m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, radiator, tv point, attractive period fireplace, wardrobes built-into chimney recesses.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (10' 2'' x 9' 1'') (3.10m x 2.77m)
ceiling coving, loft hatch, radiator, tv point.
FAMILY BATHROOM: (front) (9' 0'' x 6' 4'') (2.74m x 1.93m)
panelled bath with electric shower over, sink, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Worcester gas boiler. Part glazed walls, radiator, obscured double glazed window to front.
wc, wash hand basin, obscured double glazed window to side.
Front: (approx. 30' 0'' x 18' 0'') (9.14m x 5.48m)
level lawned front garden with low level boundary walls and hedgerow. The garden enjoys much of the afternoon sunshine.
Rear: (approx. 33' 0'' x 11' 2'' widening to 20'3) (10.05m x 3.40m/6.17m)
an L shaped level low maintenance rear garden mainly laid to paving with raised flower border and ample space for outdoor seating and entertaining.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. The vendors inform us that they will be leaving all carpets and curtains. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold with a perpetual yearly rent charge of £4.60. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.