0117 946 6690
- A bright and spacious hall floor period apartment
- Wonderful high ceilings and tall sash windows
- 2 double bedrooms
- Recently landscaped communal gardens
- Beautifully presented living space
- No onward chain
A bright and spacious 2 double bedroom hall floor period apartment with wonderful high ceilings and tall sash windows. Further benefitting from recently landscaped communal gardens to the front and side.
Located high up on the central side of Westbury-on-Trym providing easy access to the shops, cafes and amenities of both Westbury-on-Trym and Henleaze, also within close proximity of Durdham Downs and incredibly handy for bus connections to central area.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc, separate wc.
Outside: well-kept and useable front and side communal gardens, for enjoyment of the residents of No. 158.
Offered with no onward chain.
A civilised and well-located apartment with pleasant views to the rear and with high ceilings. Ideal for many, not least for first time buyers.
pillars and pathway lead to the communal front door and the communal hallway. Door opens to communal storage room/bike storage for use by the residents of the building and the private entrance door to this apartment which can be found immediately on the right hand side.
doors radiate to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, sitting room, bathroom/wc and separate wc. Additional storage cupboard under the stairs with plumbing for washing machine. Telephone entry system.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 9'' x 10' 8'') (4.80m x 3.25m)
impressive floor to ceiling multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation with pleasant views, high ceilings, ceiling cornice, 2 double radiators, part glazed double doors opening to:-
KITCHEN: (8' 10'' x 7' 1'') (2.69m x 2.16m)
large floor to ceiling multi-paned sash windows to rear elevation with space for small table and chairs in front. Fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with solid wooden working surfaces, sink and draining board, 4 ring AEG electric hob with stainless steel electric oven below, large integrated fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, wood flooring and part tiled walls.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 4'' x 9' 9'') (4.37m x 2.97m)
a fine room with large multi-paned sash window to front elevation, high ceilings, ceiling cornice, double radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 6'' x 8' 11'') (3.50m x 2.72m)
multi-paned sash window to the front elevation, ceiling cornice, double radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 10'' x 4' 7'' (2.39m x 1.40m)
white suite comprising low level wc, panelled bath with shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
SEPERATE WC/CLOAKROOM: (6' 7'' x 2' 9'') (2.01m x 0.84m)
low level wc, corner wash hand basin.
walled front and side communal garden, mainly laid to lawn, lovely paved seating area with pergola over. Bin storage area and outside tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2005. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.