0117 946 6690
- Impressive and spacious (circa 2,171 sq. ft)
- Traditionally styled detached family residence
- 4 double bedrooms, 3/4 receptions, 2 'bathrooms'
- Double garage
- Off street forecourt parking spaces
- Lovely 47ft x 39ft rear garden
- Full of light and space with a wonderful civilised atmosphere
An impressive and spacious, traditionally styled 4 double bedroom, 3/4 reception, 2 'bathroom' detached family residence of character and high quality in an exclusive location with double garage, off street forecourt parking spaces and a lovely 47ft x 39ft rear garden
Generous accommodation full of light and space, wonderful civilised atmosphere, both main reception rooms open on to the garden as does the conservatory which is interlinked with the kitchen/breakfast room
Prestigious location in a sought after neighbourly community near Stoke Lodge playing fields within 250 metres of Cedar Park Primary School; convenient for Whiteladies Road/city centre/Clifton village/the Downs with local shops available in Stoke Hill/Shirehampton Road/Stoke Lane/Westbury on Trym village; easy commuting out of town via M5 motorway junctions.
Ground Floor: covered porch entrance, reception hall, cloaks/wc, sitting room, dining room, study, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room and adjoining conservatory.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 & en suite bath/shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, family bath/shower room/wc
Outside: front garden with off street forecourt parking space for 2 vehicles, double garage, delightful rear garden (47ft x 39ft)
via forecourt driveway through front garden area to Covered Porch Entrance.
RECEPTION HALL: (19' 0'' x 6' 8'') (5.79m x 2.03m)
(overall dimensions inclusive of staircase and part of cloaks/wc) ceiling cornice, staircase with handrail and balustrade rising to first floor, cupboard understairs, stripped flooring in oak finish.
CLOAKS/WC: (front) (6' 10'' min x 2' 10'' min) (2.08m x 0.86m)
white suite, hand basin, low level wc, tiled floor, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (rear) (19' 1'' x 13' 11'' into chimney recess/incl. of fireplace) (5.81m x 4.24m)
ceiling cornice, picture rail, handsome stone fireplace with inset living flame coal effect gas fire, windows on two sides including French window opening out to rear garden, radiators, double doors opening to:-
DINING ROOM: (rear) (12' 10'' x 9' 5'') (3.91m x 2.87m)
ceiling cornice, picture rail, French window opening out to rear garden, radiator.
STUDY: (front) (9' 4'' x 8' 4'' plus door recess) (2.84m x 2.54m)
ceiling cornice, dado rail, stripped flooring in oak finish, radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (rear) (overall inclusive dimensions 19' 0'' x 13' 4'') (5.79m x 4.06m)
a modern fitted kitchen with base and eye level gloss white units with black granite worktops over and inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with waste disposal unit, integrated appliances including a self-cleaning double oven, ceramic hob with built-in stainless steel chimney hood over, larder fridge and separate freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, central island unit with overhanging breakfast bar and built-in pan drawers and corner cupboards, various storage compartments including pull-out larder shelving, part glazed door leads out to the side access pathway, double glazed double doors lead through to the conservatory. Inset spotlights, double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, tiled flooring.
CONSERVATORY: (rear) (11' 4'' max into French window x 7' 10'' max) (3.45m x 2.39m)
double glazed, tiled floor, French window out to rear garden.
staircase rises from reception hall, ceiling access hatch to roof space with drop down ladder, large Airing Cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder and timer/programmer controls, radiator.
BEDROOM 1 & EN SUITE BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC:
Bedroom 1: (14' 7'' x 11' 6'' max including wardrobes) (4.44m x 3.50m)
twin built in double wardrobes, radiator, door into:-
En Suite Bath/Shower Room/WC:
tiled floor and surrounds, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low level wc, shower cubicle with Mira system fed shower unit, heated towel rail/radiator, shaver points, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (13' 10'' x 9' 3'') (4.21m x 2.82m)
twin built in double wardrobes, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (12' 10'' x 10' 1'') (3.91m x 3.07m)
twin built in double wardrobes, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (rear) (11' 1'' x 9' 7'') (3.38m x 2.92m)
currently used as a dressing room with four extra wardrobes; twin built in double wardrobes, radiator.
FAMILY BATH & SHOWER ROOM/WC: (front) (9' 3'' + part of shower cubicle x 7' 6'' max) (2.82m x 2.28m)
white suite, tiled surrounds and floor, panelled bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low level wc, tiled shower cubicle with Mira instant shower unit, shaver point, heated towel rail/radiator.
OFF STREET PARKING SPACE:
paved forecourt hardstanding within the front garden providing space for two vehicles
DOUBLE GARAGE: (incl. of dividing wall with arch 19' 0'' wide x 18' 10'' deep) (5.79m x 5.74m)
twin up and over electronic remote controlled doors, access hatch to ceiling void, electric light and power, rear personal door leads out to side entrance path linking front and rear with gas and electricity meter cupboards.
lawn, flower bed/border, flowering plants, shrubs and bushes, gated paved pathways either side leading to the rear garden, cold water tap, outside light, paved hard standing providing parking spaces.
Rear: (overall dimensions 47' 0'' min width x 39' 0'' deep) (14.31m x 11.88m)
(inclusive of conservatory and dining room bay) extensive lawn, paved terrace along rear of house with direct access from dining room, sitting room and conservatory; stepping stones link to further circular paved patio, flower beds and borders with shrubs, bushes, flowering plants, specimen ornamental tree, fenced boundaries, outside light, cold water tap, side personal door into garage, gas and electric meters.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.