0117 946 6690
- A striking and highly individual new-built two-storey contemporary family home
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Brand new construction with high standards and attention to detail.
- Quality interior fittings and well-proportioned accommodation (circa 1,321 sq. ft)
- Excellent location, just a moments stroll from the Downs
- Bike store and courtyard
- Neighbouring garage with parking space in front available for rent.
- No Onward chain.
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £695,000 - £725,000
A striking and highly individual, 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, new-built two-storey contemporary family home in Clifton close to Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill and the Downs.
Brand new construction with high standards and an attention to detail. This striking new home has quality interior fittings and well-proportioned accommodation (circa 1,321 sq. ft.)
Excellent location, just a moments stroll from the wide spaces of the Downs - a marvellous playground and amenity.
Handy for Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill shops, near St John's Primary School and Clifton College with Clifton High School and Clifton Village only a little further afield.
Easy access to the city centre/business/shopping/commercial districts, the waterfront, university and Park Street environs and main hospitals.
Underfloor heating and powder coated aluminium double glazed windows.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room (32ft x 24ft), utility room, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: part galleried landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms (3 in total) family bathroom.
Outside: bike store, courtyard.
An enviable Clifton home to be sold with no onward chain.
from the pavement, an aluminium door with glazed panel, opening to:-
engineered oak flooring, inset ceiling downlight, cloakroom cupboard with main switchboard control. Shallow flight of steps descend to:-
OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: (32' 6'' x 24' 3'' max measurements) (9.90m x 7.39m)
an exceptional entertaining space, loosely divided as follows:-
a stylish and well-appointed kitchen comprehensively fitted with an array of soft closing base and eye level units comprising drawers and cabinets, roll edged quartz worktop surfaces with matching upstands, stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap, integral electric oven, integral 4 ring induction hob, integral extractor hood, integral tall fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher, engineered oak flooring, inset ceiling downlights. Door to utility room. Walkway through to:-
two large multi-paned windows to the front elevation plus additional virtually floor to ceiling windows overlooking the courtyard, engineered oak flooring, inset ceiling downlights, two useful storage cupboards, storage shelf, wall mounted tv point. Staircase ascending to first floor with handrail.
UTILITY ROOM: (8' 1'' x 5' 10'') (2.46m x 1.78m)
marble effect roll edged worktop, stainless steel sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over, base level cupboard, washing machine and tumble dryer, engineered oak flooring, inset ceiling downlights. Loft access to storage space. Door to:-
low level dual flush wc, quartz worktop with wash hand basin and mixer tap plus double opening cupboard below, engineered oak flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, wall mounted digital thermostat heating control.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
part galleried over the stairwell with handrail and ornately carved spindles, wall light points, inset ceiling downlights, Velux skylight window. Doors opening to:-
BEDROOM 2: (12' 6'' x 11' 3'') (3.81m x 3.43m)
windows to the front and side elevations, radiator, inset ceiling downlights, wall mounted digital thermostat heating control.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 7'' decreasing to 8'7 x 13' 4'') (4.75m/2.62m x 4.06m)
windows to the front and side elevations, radiator, inset ceiling downlights, complimentary display shelf. Door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room: (5' 9'' x 5' 0'') (1.75m x 1.52m)
large walk-in style shower with low level shower tray, glass screen, built-in shower unit and an overhead circular shower plus handheld shower attachment. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and pull out drawer below. Low level dual flush wc. Wall mounted mirror/cabinet with integral lighting, tall heated towel rail/radiator, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls with recess, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, Velux skylight window, shaver point.
BEDROOM 3: (8' 5'' x 7' 11'') (2.56m x 2.41m)
large multi-paned window to the front elevation, radiator, inset ceiling downlights.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 9'' x 6' 0'') (2.36m x 1.83m)
panelled bath with mixer tap. Marble effect worktop with bowl style sink and mixer tap plus cupboard below. Low level dual flush wc. Tiled flooring, tiled walls to dado height with complimentary shelf, tall heated towel rail/radiator, wall mounted mirror/cabinet with integral lighting, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, Velux skylight window, shaver point.
COURTYARD: (8' 3'' x 6' 10'') (2.51m x 2.08m)
an ideal sunken 'gin and tonic' garden with space for table and chairs, external double power point, timber clad on two sides, wrought iron railings suitable for climbing plant with pedestrian gate to front.
BIKE STORAGE: (7' 0'' x 5' 10'') (2.13m x 1.78m)
accessed by powder coated aluminium double doors, ceiling light point, wall mounted photovoltaic system, wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.