0117 946 6690
- An immaculate top floor apartment
- Set in an attractive grade II listed early Victorian building
- Generous sitting/dining room
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Re-fitted shower room suite
- Rare benefit of an allocated off street parking space
- Open outlook to both front and rear of the property
An immaculate 2 bedroom top floor apartment forming part of this attractive grade II listed early Victorian building, offering generous sitting/dining room, separate kitchen/breakfast room, re-fitted shower room suite and the rare benefit of an allocated off street parking space. Open outlook to both front and rear of the property, a great position on Arlington Villas.
A very convenient location within range of Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and the Clifton Triangle and also handy for Durdham Downs and the city centre.
The property boasts light and well-proportioned rooms throughout with multi-paned period sash windows to front, side and rear elevations.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc.
Outside: there is an allocated parking space located at the rear of the property.
Located in the Clifton East residents parking permit zone.
pathway leads to communal entrance door.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE VESTIBULE:
via hardwood front door, door leading to communal entrance hallway, stairway leads to top floor landing where the private entrance door to the top floor flat can be found.
via wooden front door, two ceiling light points, ceiling coving, loft access hatch, door entry intercom system, useful storage cupboard with fitted shelving and thermostat for bathroom underfloor heating, skirting boards, solid oak flooring, doors radiate to sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (15' 11'' x 12' 9'') (4.85m x 3.88m)
a beautiful light filled room with period multi-paned sash window overlooking front elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, ceiling coving, tv point, skirting boards, ample space for both settee and dining room table and chairs, double radiator, solid oak flooring, Virgin Media point, doorway leading to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (13' 2'' x 7' 5'') (4.01m x 2.26m)
a modern cream fitted kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with wood effect laminate worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and mixer tap over, integrated oven and 4 ring electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washer/dryer, tiled surrounds, useful breakfast bar area, period multi-paned sash window overlooking front elevation, double radiator, skirting boards, solid oak flooring.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (10' 10'' x 4' 9'') (3.30m x 1.45m)
a stunning re-fitted shower suite comprising of wall hung wc and wash hand basin, fitted mirror cabinets above, oversized walk-in shower with waterfall shower and separate detachable hand shower beneath (system fed), Porcelanosa tiled surrounds with useful recessed area for additional storage, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fans, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, obscured period sash window to side elevation, Porcelanosa tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 2'' x 11' 11'') (4.01m x 3.63m)
a wonderful double bedroom with feature imitation fireplace with oak surround and hearth, inset ceiling downlighters, ceiling coving, period sash window overlooking rear elevation, tv point, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 1'' x 7' 9'') (3.07m x 2.36m)
a good sized second bedroom with inset ceiling downlighters, ceiling coving, multi-paned sash window overlooking rear elevation, built-in walk-in wardrobe with light.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is an allocated off street parking space located at the rear of the property accessed off of Oakfield Grove and is 'Bay no. 3'.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2012. There is also a £250 p.a. ground rent payable in March of each year. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £49.97. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.