0117 946 6690
- Contemporary detached house
- A very large 300ft x 50ft plot (circa 0.33 acres)
- Stunning landscaped gardens
- Ample off street parking
- Semi rural position - both Leigh Woods and Ashton Court close by
- 3 miles to Clifton
- Open plan kitchen living area (29ft x 23ft)
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bedrooms on the Ground Floor - 1 with ensuite
- Circa 2000 sq.ft.
Enjoy the gentler pace of rural life whilst retaining access to Bristol from this stunning and contemporary 4 bedroom detached house set in the most large and beautiful gardens in an overall plot of circa 300ft x 50ft including a generous forecourt providing ample off street parking.
Bright, spacious and a very stylish interior set over a manageable 2 storeys - the ground floor benefits from a stunning open plan kitchen/living dining room (29ft x 23ft) with large bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden, 2 generous double bedrooms, one of which is currently used as a home office and the other benefits from an en-suite. There is also a useful utility/wc.
The first floor has a large bedroom 2, shower/wc and a superb and sizeable master bedroom with bi-fold doors opening out onto a balcony with a very pleasant view of the rear garden.
Extensive landscaped gardens ideal for relaxing, entertaining, keen gardeners and plenty of room for children to roam and keep animals.
Only 3 miles to Clifton and convenient for M5 access via the A369
Set in a no through road and in green and pleasant environs - bridleways and footpaths give access to countryside and National Trust woodland nearby - great for walks and/or mountain biking.
OPEN PLAN SITTING/DINING ROOM & KITCHEN (29' 1'' max measured into the hallway/23'7'' max into kitchen area x 27' 5'') (8.86m x 8.35m)
a stunning open plan room measured as one, but described separately as follows:-
big open space with five-panelled bi-fold doors opening out onto the patio and have a full view of the terrific garden, wood flooring, double glazed windows to side and rear, opaque double glazed doors to the side elevation, recessed spotlights throughout.
range of wall and base units incorporating granite working surface and upstand, tiled splashback, 4 ring electric hob with filter hood above, separate double oven, recessed spotlights, integrated fridge/freezer.
BEDROOM 4/STUDY: 11' 6'' x 10' 7'' (3.50m x 3.22m)
two double glazed windows to the front elevation, continuation of hardwood flooring with underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 3: (15'5'' measured to the rear of fitted wardrobes x 10' 7'') (4.70m x 3.22m)
a charming room with two double glazed windows to the front elevation, fitted double wardrobe with hanging rail and storage above.
En-Suite Bath & Shower Room/WC:
white suite comprising low level wc, panelled bath with overhead shower, shower fitment and mixer tap, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed lights, double glazed window to the side elevation. Airing Cupboard with large pressurised hot water tank and shelving.
low level wc, fitted units with granite working surface above and Belfast style sink, upstand and tiled splashback, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, extractor fan, heated towel, continuation of wooden flooring.
with lots of natural light from skylight, doors open to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room.
BEDROOM 1: (19' 7'' measured to the fitted wardrobes x 15' 9'') (5.96m x 4.80m)
a spectacular master bedroom with high vaulted ceiling, double glazed bi-fold doors to the rear elevation opening out onto a balcony with a grandstand view of the rear garden, recessed spotlights, two radiators, hardwood flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (22' 5'' x 12' 11'' max) (6.83m x 3.93m)
a lovely big second bedroom with vaulted ceilings, double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, built-in double wardrobe with hanging rail.
large shower cubicle with overhead shower and handheld shower fitment, low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, partially tiled walls, continuation of wooden flooring, double glazed window to the side, radiator, door to storage cupboard.
OVERALL PLOT: (approx. 45ft width x 300ft) (13.71m x 91.37m)
bi-fold doors open out onto a generous patio area. A magnificent and particularly generous rear garden, landscaped with timber borders and raised beds containing an amazing variety of shrubs, plants, trees etc. Timber garden shed with pitched roof, wooden cabin which has light and power and serves as an occasional bedroom for visiting guests or for lounging around in the summer. Right at the back of the garden is a well screened area with fire pit, overlooking surrounding gardens.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.