0117 946 6690
- 2 bedroom Georgian period terraced house
- Timber decked terrace garden
- Close to Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road & Durdham Downs
- Beautifully presented throughout
- No onward chain
A pretty and well presented, 2 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room (circa 1,000 sq.ft.), late Georgian period three storey terraced house with dual aspect sitting room and separate kitchen/dining room (20'7 x 13'8) which opens out to a timber decked terrace garden.
A superb location within a few hundred yards of Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road, literally on the doorstep of Durdham Downs and also within easy reach of Clifton Village and other central areas.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, dual aspect sitting room (20'10 x 13'8).
Lower Ground Floor: open-plan kitchen and dining room (20'7 x 13'7), family bathroom, separate wc.
First Floor: part galleried landing, master bedroom with en suite shower room, second bedroom, separate wc.
Outside: courtyard front garden with two useful cellar storage areas. Timber-decked rooftop garden with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc.
A quintessentially charming non-listed Georgian house which exudes character in a much favoured and sought after location for which an earliest viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
from the pavement, a tiled pedestrian pathway with wrought iron railings to one side and wall mounted lantern light. Solid six-panelled front door with brass door furniture, fanlight over and a most impressive ornate porch cover, door opening to:-
ceiling light point, moulded skirtings, coat hooks, mains switchboard control cupboard. Part glazed panelled door with bevel edged glass panels and moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: 20' 10'' x 13' 8'' (6.35m x 4.16m)
a well-proportioned dual aspect principal reception room, with multi-paned sash windows to both the front and rear elevations (front window with working shutters and moulded architrave frame). Elegant sweeping staircase ascending to the first floor part galleried landing with handrail. Period fireplace with cast iron grate and ornately carved stone mantelpiece. English oak wooden flooring, two radiators, tall moulded skirtings, fitted shelving, six wall light points. Four-panelled door with stainless steel door furniture and moulded architraves giving access to the lower ground floor level via a staircase which enjoys plenty of light via a window to the rear elevation.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM: 20' 6'' x 13' 7'' (6.24m x 4.14m)
an attractive, stylishly presented and light room, with wide hardwood double glazed French doors which open out onto the timber decked garden. Bespoke 'Kitchen Man' kitchen comprehensively fitted with an array of panelled base and eye level units with oak doors and a combination of drawers, cabinets, pull-out larder cupboard and shelving. Solid wooden worktop surfaces with matching upstands, undermount Belfast style sink with swan neck mixer tap and rinser. Integral Neff stainless steel appliances including eye level electric double oven, 4 ring gas hob and matching stainless steel extractor hood with lighting. Space for fridge and dishwasher. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for freezer. Circular breakfast bar with marble worktop surface. Inset ceiling downlights. Dining area with the aforementioned French doors opening out to the timber decked garden, period cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled slips and ornately carved black slate mantelpiece. European oak flooring, tall moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, two radiators. Three understairs storage cupboards (one housing wall mounted Worcester gas fired combination boiler). Stable door with obscure glazed panel opening to the front courtyard. Four-panelled door with moulded architraves, opening to:-
FAMILY BATHROOM: 8' 4'' x 5' 4'' (2.54m x 1.62m)
comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and built-in shower unit with overhead shower; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Recessed obscure glazed window to the front elevation, majority tiled walls, European oak flooring, tall moulded skirtings, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights. Four-panelled door with moulded architraves, opening to:-
comprising: low level flush wc. Obscure glazed window to the side elevation, slate tiled flooring, wall light, wall mounted thermostat heating control.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
ceiling light point, moulded skirtings, radiator. Four-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 11' 0'' x 10' 7'' (3.35m x 3.22m)
multi-paned sash window to the front elevation with radiator below, tall moulded skirtings, ceiling light point. Four-panelled door with moulded architraves, opening to:-
En Suite Shower Room:
comprising: walk-in shower with glazed door, low level shower tray, fully tiled surround, built-in shower unit and overhead shower; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and mosaic effect splashback tiling. Slate tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, wall mounted mirror, fitted shelving, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 9' 9'' x 7' 8'' (2.97m x 2.34m)
multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation with elevated views and radiator below. Period fireplace with cast iron grate and ornately carved stone mantelpiece, tall moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, fitted shelving.
comprising: low level dual flush wc; corner wash hand basin with mixer tap, mosaic effect splashback tiling and cupboard below. Slate tiled flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, tall moulded skirtings, fitted shelving, inset ceiling downlight with extractor fan.
COURTYARD FRONT GARDEN:
a small lower ground floor level tiled courtyard with a pair of incredibly useful cellar storage areas with barrelled ceilings.
TIMBER DECKED TERRACE GARDEN:
a delightful sitting out area with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc. Wooden balustrading with raised height trellising to either side suitable for climbing plants. Timber shed. Enjoying a pleasant outlook for its elevated position.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold which is party to the lease granted to the basement and sub-basement (garages). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.