0117 946 6690
- A large Victorian semi-detached house set over three floors
- 6 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms
- South west facing rear garden
- Sold with no onward chain
A large Victorian 6 bedroom semi-detached house set over three floors, large principal room (18'10 x 13'4), two further reception rooms, rear kitchen and utility. South west facing rear garden. Formerly an 8 bedroom student property (licence still current). Sold with no onward chain.
Set in such a convenient popular and central location close to the 'hustle and bustle' of the popular Gloucester Road/Cheltenham Road with an array of pubs, eateries and cafes almost on your doorstep. Nearby to the very attractive St Andrews Park and handy train/bus links nearby.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, reception hall, principal reception room/sitting room, dining room/reception room 2, reception room 3/study, kitchen, utility room, wc and wet room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 5, bedroom 6, storage/bedroom 7, bathroom/wc.
Outside: low maintenance front garden, side access, south-westerly facing rear garden.
South west facing rear garden.
Sold with no onward chain allowing a prompt move.
from the pavement via period double pillars, a paviored path with borders and lighting to one side and low maintenance front garden leads around the side to six-panelled entrance door with step up into:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (6' 5'' x 4' 11'') (1.95m x 1.50m)
period cornicing, ceiling light point, gas meters, high level window over entrance door, high skirting boards, exposed wooden flooring, wooden and glazed partition with glazed door opening into:-
RECEPTION HALL: (18' 6'' x 6' 4'') (5.63m x 1.93m)
ceiling light point, emergency lighting, ceiling rose, cornicing, high skirting boards, exposed flooring, radiator point, stairs rising to first floor, doors to:-
PRINCIPAL RECEPTION ROOM/SITTING ROOM: (18' 10'' x 13' 4'' max into bay) (5.74m x 4.06m)
ceiling light point, central ceiling rose, ornate cornicing, picture rail, three large single glazed sash windows overlooking front elevation, period fire surround with overmantle, period insert and slate hearth below, skirting boards, radiator, exposed wooden flooring.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION ROOM 2: (15' 11'' x 11' 7'') (4.85m x 3.53m)
ceiling light point, central ceiling rose, cornicing, picture rail, three wooden sash windows overlooking the rear elevation, skirting boards, radiator.
RECEPTION ROOM 3/STUDY: (13' 8'' x 9' 9'') (4.16m x 2.97m)
ceiling light point, central ceiling rose, period cornicing, picture rail, two wooden sash windows overlooking front elevation, skirting boards, radiator.
KITCHEN: (12' 8'' x 11' 7'') (3.86m x 3.53m)
inset downlighters, emergency lighting, extractor fan, wall mounted Logic combination boiler, single glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation. A modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units with roll edged working surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, space for range style cooker with stainless steel splashback, exposed wood flooring, period skirting boards, door to:-
ceiling light point, emergency lighting, two wooden sash windows overlooking the side elevation, kitchen base unit with roll edged working surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer taps over and drainer unit to side, tiled splashback, radiator, tiled flooring, doors to garden, wc, and wet room.
ceiling light point, emergency lighting, doors to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom. Staircase rising to second floor.
BEDROOM 1: (18' 8'' x 13' 7'' max into bay) (5.69m x 4.14m)
ceiling light point, cornicing, picture rail, three wooden sash windows overlooking front elevation, skirting board, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 9'' x 11' 9'') (3.88m x 3.58m)
ceiling light point, double glazed wooden sash windows overlooking rear elevation, radiator, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 11'' x 11' 8'') (3.93m x 3.55m)
ceiling light point, single glazed wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation, radiator, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4: (13' 8'' x 9' 9'' max into chimney recess) (4.16m x 2.97m)
ceiling light point, period cornicing, two single glazed sash windows overlooking the front elevation, skirting boards, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 7'' x 6' 5'') (2.31m x 1.95m)
ceiling light point, extractor fan, part obscure glazed single glazed sash window to the side elevation, cupboard housing water tank. Bathroom principally comprising wooden panelled bath with mixer taps over and glazed shower screen with wall mounted shower over with handheld attachment/mount, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level wc, part tiled surround, radiator, tiled flooring.
door leading to:-
BEDROOM 5: (16' 3'' x 9' 3'' with restricted head room) (4.95m x 2.82m)
dormer overlooking the front elevation with two upvc double glazed casement windows, ceiling light point, radiator, eaves storage, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 6: (10' 7'' x 9' 7'') (3.22m x 2.92m)
ceiling light point, upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation with casement section, radiator, skirting boards.
STORAGE/BEDROOM 7: (8' 3'' x 7' 3'') (2.51m x 2.21m)
ceiling light point, upvc double glazed window with casement section overlooking the side elevation, radiator, skirting boards.
comprising light well, inset downlighters, tiled surround, panelled bath with mixer tap over and wall mounted shower with handheld attachment and separate mount, pedestal wash hand basin, low level button flush wc, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
low maintenance front garden with side access through to:-
(approx. max length of 35ft/10.67m) south-westerly facing, mainly paved with borders, enjoying an extra degree of privacy from the neighbouring high level boundary screening, side access.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.