0117 946 6690
- Having undergone and extensive renovation and enhancement.
- 45ft semi open-plan kitchen/dining/living room with full-width sliding doors.
- Gracious drawing room through to sitting room, frameless glass roof terrace.
- Circa 3,500 sq.ft of well-laid out accommodation.
- High quality kitchen with Corian worktops and numerous integrated appliances.
- Master bedroom suite with en-suite bath/shower room and walk in wardrobe.
- Five double bedrooms in total (two with en-suites).
- Driveway parking for two cars.
- Secret section of garden with sunken hot tub.
- The garden has an irrigation system, various power points and lighting.
An astonishing 5 double bedroom, 3 bath/shower room, semi-detached Victorian period townhouse, circa 3,500 sq.ft., having a stunning 45ft semi open-plan kitchen/dining/living room with sliding doors, roof terrace with glass balustrade, driveway parking for 2 cars and 65ft south-westerly facing rear garden. No onward chain.
Close to so many amenities: level and easy walking distance to the Whiteladies Road, Clifton Down shopping centre and Clifton Down station with the link to Bristol Temple Meads, Cotham Hill with its abundance of shops, restaurants and coffee shops, and within easy reach of the city centre, the Downs, university, hospital areas and the BBC. Circa 0.5 miles from Cotham School, Colston's Primary and SS Peter & Paul RC School.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, boot room, reception hall, drawing room, sitting room, rear hall.
Lower Ground Floor: semi open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, utility room, inner hall, separate wc, back hall.
First Floor: landing, master bedroom suite comprising bedroom 1, ensuite, bath/shower room and walk-in wardrobe.
Second Floor: landing, double bedroom with ensuite shower room, double bedroom.
Third Floor: part galleried landing, two further double bedrooms (making five in total), family bathroom/wc.
Outside: driveway parking, roof terrace, 65ft south-west facing garden with sitting areas and sunken jacuzzi.
from the pavement, gate pillars with wide vehicular access onto slate chipped driveway, to one side of the driveway there is a natural stone pathway which leads to the front entrance. Solid wooden door with fanlight and downlights plus telecom entry control, opening to:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 20' 0'' x 4' 8'' (6.09m x 1.42m)
a most welcoming entrance, having tall moulded skirtings and two decorative arched recesses, inset ceiling downlights, ceiling light point, skylight window. Part glazed double doors with overlight opening to the reception hall. Part stained glass door with overlight opening to:-
BOOT ROOM: 9' 0'' x 4' 4'' (2.74m x 1.32m)
wooden double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, roll edged wooden worktop with under mount Belfast style sink and swan neck mixer tap, base level cabinets, Victorian style radiator, inset ceiling downlights, skylight window.
RECEPTION HALL: 10' 0'' x 6' 5'' (3.05m x 1.95m)
having an elegant turning staircase ascending to the first floor with mahogany handrail and ornately carved spindles. Tall moulded skirtings, ornate moulded cornicing, Victorian style radiator, ceiling light point. Wall mounted digital thermostat heating control. Four panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
DRAWING ROOM: 18' 0'' x 15' 2'' (5.48m x 4.62m)
tall multi-paned sash window to the front elevation with working shutters and Victorian style radiator beneath. Central period fireplace with cast iron surround, slate hearth and ornately carved mantle piece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast, tall moulded skirtings, ornate moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose, two wall light points, ceiling light point. Wide wall opening through to:-
SITTING ROOM: 17' 1'' x 11' 1'' (5.20m x 3.38m)
central period fireplace with cast iron surround, slate hearth and ornately carved mantle piece, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, Victorian style radiator, tall moulded skirtings, ornate moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point. Virtually full height aluminium double glazed multi-paned double doors with working shutters overlooking the rear garden and opening externally onto the roof terrace.
wooden double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, tall moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlights. Staircase descending to the lower ground floor.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
SEMI OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: 45' 4'' x 22' 10'' (13.81m x 6.95m)
loosely divided as follows:-
comprehensively fitted with an array of soft closing base level units comprising drawers and cabinets with LED plinth lighting. Roll edged Corian worktop surfaces with matching upstands. Range cooker set into chimney breast recess with extractor above and glass splashback. American style fridge/freezer. Large island unit with matching Corian worktop surface (which also serves as an automatic mobile phone charger), centre sink tidy with indented draining board to side and Franke mixer tap over. Integral two ring Fulgor induction hob with extractor hood above. Under mount sold closing cabinets below with integral dishwasher and incorporating a breakfast bar. Inset ceiling downlights, wall mounted video entry control system. Arched doorway through to the inner hall. Wide walkways through to:-
central chimney breast with inset multi-fuel burning stove, multi-paned sash window to the front elevation with working shutters, inset ceiling downlights, built in surround sound system, elevated recess for an overhead projector. Archway through to the back hall.
virtually full width and full height power coated aluminium sliding doors which overlook and open externally to a sunken patio and rear garden. Enjoying plenty of natural light via three skylight windows. Further base level drawers to match those of the kitchen plus Corian worktop surface and upstand. Door to:
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 5'' x 4' 0'' (2.87m x 1.22m)
wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler, hot water cylinder and pressurised tanks. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Inset ceiling downlights.
inset ceiling downlights. Open doorway through to the back hall. Door to:-
low level dual flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
exposed brick ceiling and one wall, inset ceiling downlights. Part glazed wooden door opening externally to the front elevation.
multi-paned sash window to the side elevation, tall moulded skirtings, ornate moulded cornicing, inset ceiling downlights, turning staircase ascending to the second floor, at half landing part obscured glazed wooden door opening to a separate wc. Four panelled door with moulded architraves opening to master bedroom suite.
located on the half landing: low level flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps, timber panelling to dado height, multi-paned window to the rear elevation, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, loft access to storage space.
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE: 18' 4'' x 15' 3'' (5.58m x 4.64m)
tall multi-paned sash window to the front elevation with working shutters and Victorian style radiator beneath. Central period fireplace with cast iron surround and ornately carved mantle piece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast (one with fitted wardrobe), tall moulded skirtings, ornate moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point. Wide walkway through to:
Walk in Wardrobe: 11' 0'' x 4' 11'' (3.35m x 1.50m)
twin double wardrobes with sliding doors and ample hanging, shelving and drawer space. Simple moulded cornicing, inset ceiling downlights. Part glazed double doors opening to:-
En-Suite Bath/Shower Room:
large multi-paned sash window overlooking the rear garden with complimentary window shelf. Free standing roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and telephone style shower attachment, walk in shower with low level shower tray, glass screens, fully tiled surround and wall mounted shower unit plus overhead circular shower. Low level flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps. Painted wooden flooring, tall moulded skirtings, ornate cast iron fireplace, Victorian style heated towel rail/radiator, additional Victorian style radiator, extractor fan, simple moulded cornicing, inset ceiling downlights.
multi-paned sash window to the side elevation, inset ceiling downlights. Staircase continuing to the third floor. Four panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 2: 17' 5'' x 15' 3'' (5.30m x 4.64m)
multi-paned sash window to the front elevation with Victorian style radiator beneath, cast iron fireplace with ornately carved mantle piece, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3: 16' 11'' x 11' 5'' (5.15m x 3.48m)
multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation with views over the garden. Central cast iron fireplace with ornately carved mantle piece, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, Victorian style radiator, ceiling light point. Four panelled door with moulded architraves, opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room: 6' 3'' x 3' 9'' (1.90m x 1.14m)
corner shower cubicle with low level shower tray and wall mounted shower unit plus overhead circular shower. Low level flush wc. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
dual aspect with multi-paned windows on two sides, Victorian style radiator, moulded skirtings, built in cupboards, inset ceiling downlights. Video entry control system. Four panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 4: 17' 6'' x 15' 6'' (5.33m x 4.72m)
dual aspect with multi-paned windows on two sides and to the front elevation with far reaching views. Velux window with fitted blind. Ornate cast iron fireplace, moulded skirtings, Victorian style radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 5: 11' 6'' x 10' 9'' (3.50m x 3.27m)
multi-paned windows to the rear elevation, white painted ornately carved fireplace, Victorian style radiator, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 11' 4'' x 5' 7'' (3.45m x 1.70m)
L shaped bath with mixer tap, wall mounted shower unit and an overhead shower plus hand held shower attachment. Low level dual flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls with recessed shelving, feature towel rail/radiator, moulded skirtings, shaver point, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, Velux window.
DRIVEWAY PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
driveway parking for 2 cars with stone wall and gate pillars, stone pathway to front, with steps down to lower ground floor.
REAR GARDEN: 65' 0'' x 24' 0'' (19.80m x 7.31m)
immediately to the rear of the semi open-plan kitchen/dining/living room and accessed via virtually full width sliding doors there is a sunken sitting out area with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbequing etc plus deep raised shrub border. Steps descend to the second level of garden which is principally laid to lawn with snaking brick pathway and borders that exhibit an array of mature shrubs. Steps up to the remaining two terraces, which is principally timber decked and having an immensely private sunken Jacuzzi. Garden shed. The garden has an irrigation system, various power points and outside lighting.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.