0117 946 6690
- Spectacular south facing roof garden with far reaching cityscape views
- Prime Clifton Village location
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1227 sq ft + outside space
- Close to restaurants, the suspension bridge and green open spaces.
- Residents parking permit area
A truly unique, versatile and extremely light 3 double bedroom maisonette occupying the upper two floors of this fine period building situated in the heart of Clifton Village, enjoying the rare advantage of a spectacular 22ft x 15ft south facing roof garden with far reaching cityscape views.
Located in a prime Clifton Village location within a short level stroll of the local shops, cafes and restaurants. Christchurch Green is located at the top of the road and the green open spaces of Durdham Downs, Leigh Woods and Ashton Court Estate with its wonderful walks and bicycles trails are all nearby.
Second Floor: landing, generous 20ft x 12ft bay fronted kitchen/dining space, separate large utility room with ample storage, 2 double bedrooms, a family bathroom/wc and a separate cloakroom/wc.
Top Floor: on the top floor there is a further double bedroom as well as a wonderful 19ft x 12ft sitting room with large glazed panels and central double doors accessing a sunny and rather special 22ft x 15ft roof garden.
A large and flexible family sized apartment in a highly convenient location with a breath-taking sunny roof garden.
via communal entrance and staircase rising to the second floor landing where you will find the private entrance to the maisonette straight ahead of you.
high ceilings, radiator with decorative cover, staircase rising to the top floor, door entry intercom, wall mounted fuse box for electrics and doors leading off to the kitchen/dining room, utility room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc. Radiator with decorative cover.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (front) 20' 0'' max into bay x 12' 6'' max into chimney recess (6.09m x 3.81m)
large sociable bay fronted kitchen/dining room with wide bay to front comprising 3 period sash windows, range of hand built kitchen base level units with wood block worktop over with inset 11/2 bowl sink, integrated stainless steel double oven and gas hob over, integrated fridge and dishwasher, high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, wood flooring and ample space for dining and seating furniture.
UTILITY ROOM: 14' 0'' x 8' 4'' max into built in storage cabinets (4.26m x 2.54m)
a generous utility room (formerly a kitchen for the apartment) with extensive built in storage and a range of base level units with granite worktops over and inset Belfast style sink, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, wall mounted Baxi gas boiler, integrated fridge/freezer, large sash window to front, exposed stripped floorboards, period style radiator and door accessing the cloakroom/wc.
low level wc with concealed cistern, small wall mounted wash basin and tiled floor.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) 17' 1'' x 11' 8'' max into chimney recess (5.20m x 3.55m)
large sash window to rear, high ceilings with picture rail and inset spotlights, built in wardrobes to chimney recesses and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 10' 9'' x 9' 0'' max into chimney recess (3.27m x 2.74m)
double bedroom with high ceilings and attractive period fireplace, radiator and sash window to rear.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 10' 5'' x 5' 4'' max (3.17m x 1.62m)
white suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, inset spotlights, extractor fan and chrome effect heated towel rail.
The staircase ascends into a large sitting room with access out onto the roof terrace and doors leading off to bedroom 3 and recessed storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: 19' 10'' max into bay x 12' 3'' max into chimney recess (6.04m x 3.73m)
sash window to front, high ceilings with inset spotlights, period style fireplace with log burning stove, doors off to bedroom 3 and recessed walk in storage cupboard and large windows with central glazed double doors provide access out onto a magnificent south facing roof garden.
BEDROOM 3: (front) 10' 4'' x 8' 6'' (3.15m x 2.59m)
sash window to front, high ceilings with inset spotlights, radiator and exposed stripped floorboards.
ROOF TERRACE: approx 22' 0'' x 15' 0'' (6.70m x 4.57m)
this extraordinary and private roof top garden is south facing and therefore has uninterrupted sunlight and enjoys wonderful far reaching views over roof tops of Clifton towards the Dundry hills in the distance. There are steps up to the raised seating area laid to astro turf with flower borders surrounding and a door accessing the rear roof void providing storage space.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1983. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £80. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.