0117 946 6690
- A spacious and individual residence overlooking the Leigh Woods Nature Reserve
- Off street parking for 3 cars, a garage and gardens surrounding the property
- 4 bedrooms and 2 'bathrooms'
- Large Kitchen Dining Room and generous Living Room
- Scope to extend / reconfigure with planning permission already granted
A spacious and individual 4 bedroom detached family residence situated opposite and overlooking the green open spaces of Leigh Woods nature reserve and with off street parking for 3 cars, a garage and gardens surrounding the property.
Planning permission has been granted for a side extension and a double garage (16/p/1189/f - North Somerset Council)
Situated towards the top of North Road and almost directly opposite the pedestrian entrance to spectacular green open spaces of Leigh Woods nature reserve, offering idyllic walks and mountain bike trails virtually on the doorstep. Also within close proximity to the Ashton Court Estate and within easy reach of Clifton Village with its boutiques, shops, restaurants and amenities.
Accommodation: Ground floor: central entrance hallway, fabulous large (19ft x 13ft) kitchen/breakfast room leading out onto the front garden/terrace, sitting room with adjoining sun room and occasional bedroom/hobby room, large utility room and understairs storage room. First floor: there are 4 bedrooms (1 with en suite and dressing area) and a family shower room/wc. Outside: gardens to all sides, single garage and off street parking
An individual bright and roomy house in the sought after Leigh Woods area.
via tarmacked driveway providing off street parking for at least three cars. At the top of the driveway there are gates either side of the garage leading up through sections of the garden where the path continues up the right hand side of the property to the main entrance into the house.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 11' 1'' max inclusive of staircase and understairs cupboard x 10' 10'' (3.38m x 3.30m)
an impressive central entrance hallway with high ceilings, open treaded staircase, exposed floorboards, double doors accessing generous understairs cupboard with storage space and also housing Worcester gas boiler, radiator and doors leading off to kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room (off upper mezzanine landing) and utility area.
SITTING ROOM: (rear) 13' 7'' x 9' 9'' (4.14m x 2.97m)
double glazed window to side, original metal framed double doors with glazed panels either side accessing a small sunroom, which in turn leads out to the rear garden, further door accesses an occasional, bedroom/hobby room (formerly part of the sitting room).
SUN ROOM: 12' 5'' x 5' 9'' (3.78m x 1.75m)
double glazed double doors to rear accessing the rear garden, further large glazed panel to the side overlooking the side gardens and a tiled floor.
OCCASIONAL BEDROOM/HOBBY ROOM: 17' 9'' max into recess x 9' 0'' max (5.41m x 2.74m)
doubled glazed windows to rear, high level double glazed panels to side.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (front) 19' 1'' x 13' 10'' (5.81m x 4.21m)
large sociable kitchen comprising base and eye level kitchen units with laminated wood effect worktops over, central island unit, inset 11/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for dishwasher, fridge/freezer, range cooker and further appliances, space for dining room table and chairs, windows on three side, sliding aluminium patio doors, further part glazed door to front, radiators and exposed floorboards.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 10'' x 7' 1'' (2.69m x 2.16m)
handy utility space with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, exposed floorboards, double glazed window and door to side, high level meter cupboard, radiator and door accessing cloakroom/wc.
low level wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to side.
doors off to bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and shower room/wc, staircase continues up to the upper mezzanine landing where there are further doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 4 and large Airing Cupboard with built in shelving.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) 12' 10'' x 12' 3'' (3.91m x 3.73m)
double glazed windows to side, double glazed doors to rear accessing balcony/terrace, further door accessing dressing area and en-suite. Radiator.
Dressing Area: 10' 4'' x 6' 5'' (3.15m x 1.95m)
obscured double glazed window to side and radiator.
En Suite Bath/Shower Room/wc: 8' 2'' x 6' 4'' (2.49m x 1.93m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower enclosure with Triton electric shower over, low level wc, tiled walls and floor, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, loft hatch and obscure double glazed window to side.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 10'' x 10' 1'' (4.21m x 3.07m)
double glazed windows to front and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 13' 10'' x 10' 1'' (4.21m x 3.07m)
dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side and radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 10' 8'' x 7' 0'' (3.25m x 2.13m)
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 7' 9'' x 4' 9'' (2.36m x 1.45m)
white suite comprising over sized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, inset spotlights, extractor fan and obscured double glazed window to side.
the property has gardens surrounding with the main level lawned section of the garden to the side of the property nearest to the main entrance of the house, further terraces at the front with cascading waterfall and lily pond beside, large level seating area on top of the single garage, pathways continue up either side of the property to the rear section of garden which is mainly laid to paving providing a sunny seating area with banked flower border behind, garden shed, fenced boundaries and outside tap.
OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE:
to the front of the property there is a sloped tarmacked driveway providing off street parking for at least three vehicles leading up to a single garage with up and over door.
If you intend to rent out this property now or in the future, please note point 1 of the Important Remarks section below.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.