0117 946 6690
- Close to the wonderful green open spaces of Durdham Downs
- Pretty walled garden and conservatory
- Plenty of period character and features
- 2 double bedrooms and generous living space
A charming and most attractive 2 double bedroom Victorian terraced house located in a peaceful and desirable setting, close to the green open spaces of Durdham Downs and further benefiting from a 35ftx 15ft level walled garden and plenty of period character.
High ceilings and large windows give this pretty period property a real sense of light and space.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway with understairs storage space and doors leading off to a 13ft x 12ft bay fronted sitting room, cloakroom/wc and a fabulous 16ft x 10ft sociable kitchen/dining space leading through to a double glazed conservatory.
First Floor: spacious landing with natural light, 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom/shower/wc and loft hatch providing access into roof storage space.
Much loved and enjoyed by the current owner for 37 years, this period property will make a superb home.
via pathway leading beside front courtyard to the main entrance to the property.
high ceilings with decorative original cornicing. The hallway continues and widens into a central hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing and useful understairs storage cupboard, radiator, low level meter cupboard with fuse box for electrics, wood flooring and doors off to sitting room, kitchen/dining room and cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 13' 0'' max into bay x 12' 5'' max into chimney recess (3.96m x 3.78m)
a pretty bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, original ceiling cornicing and picture rail, attractive period style cast iron fireplace with wood surround and polished granite tiled hearth, double glazed windows to front and a radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (rear) 16' 0'' max into chimney recess x 10' 10'' (4.87m x 3.30m)
a sociable kitchen/dining space with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with granite worktops over and inset Belfast style sink with mixer taps. Plumbing and appliance space for cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine, built in extractor hood, wood flooring, ample space for dining table and chairs, high ceilings with picture rail, window to rear and glazed French doors lead through to the conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: 9' 6'' max x 9' 5'' (2.89m x 2.87m)
glazed roof panels and windows to rear overlooking the rear garden, glazed double doors to side opening out onto the rear garden.
low level wc, corner wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and inset spotlights.
a spacious landing with borrowed light provided by a glazed panel in the ceiling and Velux skylight window in the roof space, double doors access a generous recessed storage cupboard, loft hatch accessing the roof space and doors lead off to the double bedrooms and bathroom/shower/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 16' 1'' max into chimney recess x 10' 10'' (4.90m x 3.30m)
a large double bedroom spanning the width of the property with 3 double glazed windows to front providing plenty of natural light. An attractive period cast iron fireplace and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 0'' x 9' 8'' max into chimney recess (3.35m x 2.94m)
double bedroom with period style sash window to rear and radiator.
BATHROOM/SHOWER/WC: 10' 10'' x 5' 9'' (3.30m x 1.75m)
white suite comprising panelled bath, shower enclosure with wall mounted Triton shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, sash window to rear, radiator and louvre door accessing a boiler cupboard housing a modern Vaillant gas boiler.
REAR GARDEN: approx 35' 0'' x 15' 6'' (10.66m x 4.72m)
a pretty walled rear garden landscaped tastefully to stone paving with raised flower borders to one side and feature raised fish pond. The garden provides a peaceful outside space with ample room for outdoor seating and entertaining.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.