0117 946 6690
- Set in the highly favoured Royal York Crescent a short and very pleasant stroll from the centre of Clifton Village with a range of pubs, restaurants and independent retailers
- Close to Christchurch Green/Clifton Downs overlooking the Clifton Suspension Bridge and handy for Bristol's harbourside
- The apartment is set in an attractive Georgian townhouse and retains a most impressive staircase and lightwell
- Accommodation: entrance hall, inner hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc, loft space
- A lovely flat which blends modernity and style with a bright, characterful feel
Enjoy panoramic south facing views from this very stylish and homely grade II* listed Georgian period apartment with 2 double bedrooms and a semi open-plan kitchen living area.
Set in the highly favoured Royal York Crescent a short and very pleasant stroll from the centre of Clifton Village with a range of pubs, restaurants and independent retailers. Close to Christchurch Green/Clifton Downs overlooking the Clifton Suspension Bridge and handy for Bristol's harbourside.
The apartment is set in an attractive Georgian townhouse and retains a most impressive staircase and lightwell.
Accommodation: entrance hall, inner hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc, loft space.
From our office at 124 Whiteladies Road travel in a southerly direction towards the city centre and turn right at the traffic lights at the junction of Whiteladies Road and St Pauls Road, next to the BBC. Continue straight over the two roundabouts onto Queens Road and continue on towards Clifton village. At the T junction with Regent Street turn left and immediately right into Royal York Crescent where the property will be found midway on the right hand side.
via communal hallway and opening on the left hand side which leads into a very impressive communal entrance hall with circular cantilevered stone staircase rising to the top floor and the private entrance for this property. A particular feature right at the top of the stairwell is a quite incredible light well with ornate cornicing.
ENTRANCE HALL: 12' 1'' x 8' 8'' (3.68m x 2.64m)
2 radiators, 4 wall lights, attractive arched recesses, entry phone system.
door to bathroom, useful storage which also houses the electricity meter and fuse box, recessed spotlights, stairs rise to the study area.
LIVING ROOM: 18' 11'' measured into a chimney height of 2'5"/0.74m x 12' 4'' (5.76m x 3.76m)
large casement window to the front elevation with most incredible south facing views across Bristol, attractive coal effect gas fire with cast iron surround, mantel and slate hearth, 2 radiators, 3 sets of wall lights, large opening through to:-
KITCHEN: 11' 10'' x 9' 2'' measured into ceiling height at 2'5"/0.77m (3.60m x 2.79m)
a contemporary and stylish kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a composite working surface, ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood above and electric oven beneath, space and plumbing for dishwasher, integrated automatic washing machine, partially tiled splashback walls, recessed spotlights, very large casement window to the front elevation with fantastic panoramic views over Bristol.
with access to bedrooms 1 and 2, useful built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and storage above.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 6'' measured to ceiling height of 2'5"/0.77m x 10' 6'' (4.42m x 3.20m)
casement window to the rear elevation, built-in wardrobe, radiator, recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 6'' x 11' 1'' measured into a ceiling height of 2'5"/0.77m (3.81m x 3.38m)
casement window to the rear elevation, radiator, built-in fitted storage and wardrobes.
BATHROOM/WC: 9' 2'' x 5' 2'' (2.79m x 1.57m)
a modern and recently fitted white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, panelled bath with mains fed Mira shower, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, heated towel rail, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Steps rise up from the inner hallway to:-
LOFT SPACE: approx 11' 9'' x 8' 6'' (3.58m x 2.59m)
steps rise up onto the roof accessed via a double glazed door. The flat enjoys sole use of this area although it is not demised.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 July 1973. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £125 to include water rates, insurance, communal cleaning, accounting and contribution to sink fund. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 5. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 6. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 7. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.