0117 946 6690
- An elegant and sophisticated Georgian town house
- 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, 3 bath/shower rooms
- Exquisitely presented throughout with far reaching views
- Courtyard garden and first floor balcony
An elegant and sophisticated 4 bedroom, 2 reception room grade II listed Georgian (late 1700s) town house on the doorstep of Clifton Village.
Exquisitely presented throughout this civilised residence is filled with light and enjoys far reaching views to the west.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, kitchen (10'11 x 9'5), dining room (12'7 x 11'2), cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, sitting room (17'4 x 11'5) with covered balcony, bedroom 2 (11'0 x 9'4)
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 1 (17'4 x 11'5) with en-suite shower room/wc, bathroom/wc
Lower Ground Floor: entrance hall, bedroom 3 (12'10 x 12'6), bedroom 4 (10'10 x 8'11), utility and shower room/wc
Outside: courtyard garden which enjoys the afternoon sunshine, first floor balcony accessed from the sitting room which enjoys far reaching views.
A beautiful period home in a first class location.
from the pavement find wrought iron gate which in turn leads to solid wooden front door with fanlight above, opening into:-
stone floor, door to cloakroom/wc, part glazed wooden door opens into:-
ceiling cornice, stripped wooden floorboards and inset floormat, radiator, fine staircase rises to first floor landing and descends to lower ground floor level. Doors lead off to the dining room and the kitchen. Entry phone point.
KITCHEN: (10' 11'' x 9' 5'') (3.32m x 2.87m)
beautifully appointed kitchen with a good range of base and wall mounted units with marble worksurfaces and upstands, under cupboard lighting, space for large fridge/freezer and also space for range style cooker with extractor hood, two level built-in dishwasher, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, stripped wooden floorboards, ceiling cornice, radiator, window to side elevation, archway leads through to:-
DINING ROOM: (12' 7'' x 11' 2'') (3.83m x 3.40m)
ceiling cornice and ceiling rose, dual aspect sash windows to front and side elevations with colonial style shutters, period style fireplace with surround and insert with coal effect gas fire and slate hearth, stripped wooden floorboards, radiator.
stone floor tiling and wall tiles up to dado rail level, window to front elevation, high level cupboard housing fuses, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
entry phone point, radiator, doors radiate to the sitting room and bedroom 2, staircase rises to second floor landing.
SITTING ROOM: (17' 4'' x 11' 5'') (5.28m x 3.48m)
dual aspect windows to side and front elevations (the latter opens onto a delightful Covered Balcony with far reaching views). Period style fireplace with gas flame effect fire, ceiling cornice, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 0'' x 9' 4'') (3.35m x 2.84m)
wooden casement windows to side elevation, radiator.
benefitting from windows to rear elevation and plenty of natural light, entry phone point, ceiling loft hatch, doors radiate to bedroom 1 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 4'' x 11' 5'') (5.28m x 3.48m)
dual aspect wooden casement windows to front and side elevations with far reaching views, built-in wardrobes, ceiling loft hatch, radiator, door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, extensive wall tiling and tiled floor, casement window to side elevation with far reaching views, ceiling halogen downlighters, extractor fan, radiator.
a lavish marble bathroom comprising wash hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboards beneath, bath with concealed taps and handheld shower attachment, low level wc, heated towel rail, Velux double glazed ceiling skylights, halogen downlighters, extractor fan.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
entry phone point, flagstone floor, cupboards concealing fuse board and electricity meter, useful understairs storage cupboard which also contains the Megaflow hot water tank. Radiator, doors radiate to bedrooms 3 and 4 and to the utility area and so to the shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 10'' x 12' 6'') (3.91m x 3.81m)
wooden casement windows to side elevation with colonial style shutters, built-in wardrobes and cupboards, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (10' 10'' x 8' 11'') (3.30m x 2.72m)
(currently used as an office) wooden casement windows with colonial style shutters, built-in wardrobes, cupboard housing gas boiler, low level storage cupboard, radiator.
flagstone floor, plumbing for washing machine, recessed larder/shelved storage cupboard, radiator, door to courtyard garden and further door to:-
wet room with shower cubicle, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, halogen lighting and extractor fan.
raised sitting out terrace leads to the delightful paved courtyard garden ideal for pot plants/sitting out and enjoying the afternoon sun. Useful covered storage areas.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with an annual ground rent of £20. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.