0117 946 6690
- A well located family house - Canford
- Canford Park and Stoke Lane within a few hundred yards
- 3 bedrooms
- 2/3 reception rooms and a large kitchen
- Single garage and driveway off street parking
- Level rear garden
A bright and well located 3 bedroom, 2/3 reception semi-detached 1930s period family house with a generous, level rear garden (68ft x 32ft), single garage and driveway off street parking.
Set in a popular side street away from passing traffic yet a short walk to the shops and amenities of Stoke Lane and Canford Park. A little further, still well within 1km - is Westbury on Trym village with a range of essential services, restaurants and cafes.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, garden room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc.
Outside: front garden with off street parking for 2 vehicles in tandem, 68ft x 32ft rear garden, single garage.
A very good family house set in a superb location.
via driveway leading to the main front door.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 13' 11'' x 5' 8'' min overall inclusive of stairwell (4.24m x 1.73m)
stairs rising to the first floor, doors opening to dining room, sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room, shallow cupboard housing the gas and electricity meter and fuse box, radiator, understairs storage cupboard housing the gas boiler.
DINING ROOM: 12' 9'' x 12' 5'' into chimney recess (3.88m x 3.78m)
double glazed box bay window, radiator, recessed fireplace, picture rail.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 0'' x 11' 5'' max into chimney recess (4.26m x 3.48m)
bi-fold double glazed doors to the rear elevation opening into the garden room, picture rail, radiator, electric fire with wooden surround.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 22' 3'' x 6' 7'' widening to 8'5" (6.78m x 2.01m/2.57m)
range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, ceramic 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, splashback tiles, 4 ring electric hob, electric oven and filter hood above, radiator, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer.
double glazed windows to the rear overlooking the rear garden, recessed spotlights, double glazed door leading into:-
GARDEN ROOM: 10' 7'' x 8' 10'' (3.22m x 2.69m)
radiator, double glazed windows and door to the rear elevation which opens out onto the rear garden.
LANDING: 9' 3'' x 6' 8'' (2.82m x 2.03m)
doors open to all rooms on this floor, double glazed window to the side elevation, access to the roof storage area.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) 12' 3'' x 11' 6'' (3.73m x 3.50m)
large double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, radiator, picture rail.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 9'' overall inclusive of wardrobe x 11' 5'' (3.58m x 3.48m)
large double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, picture rail.
BEDROOM 3: 7' 2'' x 6' 7'' (2.18m x 2.01m)
double glazed window to front elevation, contemporary tall radiator, wardrobe.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 0'' x 6' 7'' (2.13m x 2.01m)
modern white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower screen, shower fitment above and mixer tap, tiled walls and tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to the side elevation, heated towel rail.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF STREET PARKING:
off street parking for 2 vehicles in tandem, very well stocked flower beds and outside tap.
REAR GARDEN: 68' 0'' long x 32' 0' wide' (20.71m x 9.75m)
a lovely level large rear garden laid mainly to lawn with mature apple tree and cherry tree, well stocked flower bed borders, external power socket for lawn mower etc., access through to single garage.
GARAGE: 22' 4'' long x 9' 9'' wide (6.80m x 2.97m)
up and over door, light, power, main electricity consumer unit. Wc and wash hand basin, windows overlooking the rear garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with an annual rent charge of £5.10. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.