0117 946 6690
- A lateral semi-detached Victorian home
- Bright and contemporary interior
- Close to Chandos Road and Whiteladies Road
- Level front and rear gardens
- 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
A smart 4 bedroom semi-detached Victorian home offering a bright and contemporary interior including a fabulous 19ft x 17ft sociable kitchen/dining/family room and level front and rear gardens
Close to so many amenities: a level and easy walking distance to Chandos Road with a range of popular neighbourhood eateries, bars and independent shops, and within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, the city centre, the Downs, university and hospital areas and the BBC. Circa 0.5 miles from Cotham School, Colston's Primary, St Peter and Paul RC School and St John's Primary School
Ground Floor: spacious entrance hall, sitting room with wide bay and feature fireplace, reception 2/study, understairs storage cupboard, fantastic kitchen/dining space leading into a utility room (which in turn accesses rear garden) and cloakroom/wc
First Floor: roomy landing with plenty of natural light, 4 well-proportioned bedrooms and a stylish bathroom/wc
A well located Redland home with a fresh, modern interior and a pleasing layout
via garden gate and pathway leading to the front garden where you will find the main entrance to the property a short way along on the right hand side.
ENTRANCE HALL: (16' 8'' x 6' 0'' max inclusive of staircase) (5.08m x 1.83m)
high ceilings with original coving, staircase rising to first floor landing, radiator, low level meter cupboard, doors leading off to sitting room, reception 2 and kitchen/dining room, further door accessing useful understairs storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (17' 0'' into bay x 11' 9'' into chimney recess) (5.18m x 3.58m)
high ceilings with original coving and ceiling rose, wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows with wooden shutters, period style cast iron fireplace with inset tiles, surround and tiled hearth, cast period style radiators.
RECEPTION 2/STUDY: (13' 5'' x 7' 8'' into chimney recess) (4.09m x 2.34m)
useful second reception room ideal for a study or children's playroom, double glazed window to front with wooden shutters, built-in corner cupboard housing fuse box for electrics, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (19' 9'' into chimney recess x 17' 2'') (6.02m x 5.23m)
large sociable kitchen/dining room (formerly two rooms) ideal for entertaining with a spacious and light feel, modern fitted gloss white kitchen units with woodblock worktops over and overhanging breakfast bar, feature chimney recess with appliance space for range cooker, further appliance space for American style fridge/freezer, inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, inset spotlights, engineered oak flooring, ample space for dining table, feature fireplace, radiators, sash windows to rear overlooking rear garden with working wooden shutters, door through to utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: (8' 8'' x 6' 1'') (2.64m x 1.85m)
modern range of gloss white units with woodblock worktop over, inset sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, built-in cupboard (housing Worcester gas boiler), door through to cloakroom/wc.
CLOAKROOM/WC: (6' 4'' x 3' 2'') (1.93m x 0.96m)
low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, Velux skylight window, inset spotlights.
spacious landing with feature stained glass ceiling panel providing borrowed light through from the loft space into the landing and stairwell, doors lead off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (17' 3'' into bay x 11' 10'' into chimney recess) (5.25m x 3.60m)
high ceilings with original coving, radiator, wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows, dressing room with hanging rail and storage.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (17' 2'' x 10' 2'' into chimney recess) (5.23m x 3.10m)
large sash window to rear, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (13' 7'' x 10' 0'' into chimney recess) (4.14m x 3.05m)
ceiling coving, radiator, large sash window to rear.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (13' 6'' x 8' 0'' into chimney recess) (4.11m x 2.44m)
period style fireplace, radiator, double glazed window to front
BATHROOM/SHOWER/WC: (9' 6'' x 7' 6'' max) (2.89m x 2.28m)
white suite comprising double ended claw foot bath with central mixer tap, oversized shower enclosure with system fed dual headed shower with body jets, low level wc, sink with storage unit beneath, inset spotlights, extractor fan, tiled walls, tiled floor, period style radiator, double glazed windows to side.
small level front garden with low level boundary walls.
Rear: (approx. 32' 0'' x 25' 0'' max/17'0 min) (9.75m x 7.61m/5.18m)
level lawned rear garden with decked seating area at the rear of the garden, shingle paths, outside tap, gated access to the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with an annual ground rent of £???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.