0117 946 6690
- A practical and homely 3 bedroom 1960's home
- Ample off street parking and garage
- 64ft south facing rear garden
- Located in a desirable position just off Henleaze Road
A practical and homely 3 bedroom, 2 storey, late 1960's home located in a desirable position, just off Henleaze Road. Further benefiting from ample off street parking, a garage and a 64ft south facing rear garden.
Situated just off Henleaze Road, with its diverse range of shops, cafes and pubs serving a friendly community. The village of Westbury-on-Trym and the beautiful open space of Durdham Downs are nearby.
Ground Floor: central entrance hallway, large (22ft x 13ft) lounge/dining room leading through into a sun room, separate kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom/wc.
Outside: landscaped driveway providing ample off street parking and a beautiful 64ft x 22ft south facing rear garden.
A welcoming and conveniently located home with a superb, sunny garden.
via a landscaped brick paved driveway allowing off street parking for at least 2 cars leading up to the main front door to the property.
staircase rising to first floor landing, obscured glazed panels to front and side allowing natural light through the hallway, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, alarm control panel, telephone point, original doors off to lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and understairs cloakroom/wc.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: (22' 5'' x 13' 3'' reducing to 8'9'' in dining area) (6.83m x 4.04m/2.67m)
a good sized lounge/dining room with sliding double glazed patio doors and seamless access out onto the rear garden, ceiling coving, tv point, feature fire with surround and hearth, serving hatch through from the kitchen and double glazed door leading through into the sun room.
SUN ROOM: (13' 1'' x 6' 7'') (3.98m x 2.01m)
double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator and part double glazed door accessing the rear garden.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (15' 0'' x 7' 8'') (4.57m x 2.34m)
a range of fitted kitchen units comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over, inset 11/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, integrated electric double oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, space for breakfast table and chairs, serving hatch through to the dining area, radiator and double glazed windows to front.
low level wc, small wash basin and extractor fan.
a spacious central landing with loft hatch providing access into loft storage space, doors lead off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc, further door accesses Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank.
BEDROOM 1: (20' 6'' to front of built in wardrobes x 10' 5'' (6.24m x 3.17m)
a large double bedroom (originally designed as two bedrooms) with sets of double glazed windows to rear overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobes and radiators.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 4'' x 8' 0'') (4.06m x 2.44m)
ceiling coving, double glazed windows to front, radiator and recessed high level cupboard with built in shelving.
BEDROOM 3: (10' 5'' x 8' 0'') (3.17m x 2.44m)
double glazed windows to front, radiator, recessed high level cupboard with built in shelving.
BATHROOM/WC: (6' 10'' x 6' 0'' max) (2.08m x 1.83m)
a panelled bath with electric shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage beneath, radiator, part tiled walls, shaver point and extractor fan.
REAR GARDEN (approx 64' 0'' x 22' 0'' ) (19.49m x 6.70m)
lovely south facing level rear garden mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower borders containing various plants, shrubs and trees, generous patio seating area closest to the property, outside tap and a pathway leads through the flower borders to the rear of the garden where there is a garden shed and a gate accessing a pedestrian rear lane.
OFF STREET PARKING/FRONT GARDEN:
there is a generous frontage to the property mainly landscaped to brick paved driveway providing off street parking for at least two cars with attractive well-stocked flower borders beside leading up to a single garage.
GARAGE: (16' 7'' x 7' 9'' max) (5.05m x 2.36m)
integral single garage with up and over door, fuse box and meters for gas and electrics. Light and water tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.