0117 946 6690
- Edwardian semi-detached house
- 4 bedrooms plus study
- Large gardens of circa 0.27 of an acre
- Long driveway and ample parking
- Potential to improve and possibly extend
- Detached garage
Set in the most idyllic backwater and in large gardens of circa 0.27 of an acre - a four bedroom Edwardian semi-detached house with driveway parking and a generous detached garage.
The house is being sold for the first time in circa 30 years and while more than habitable, is dated and now offers the chance to update or potentially extend subject to necessary planning consents.
Set at the foot of Grove Road, a desirable position in semi-rural Coombe Dingle and provides a more gentle pace of life close to Blaise Castle Estate - walk through 400 acres of historic grounds almost from your door - yet retaining straightforward access to Clifton/City Centre and local shopping in Westbury-on-Trym.
Ground Floor: vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, inner hallway, kitchen, reception 2/bedroom 4, shower/utility room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, study/cot room and family bathroom/wc.
Outside: large gardens, long driveway, detached garage.
Offered with no onward chain which simplifies the moving process.
accessed either via the front door via the front garden or more often to the side of the property and through the inner hall.
with front door with slate tiles, partially glazed door opening into:
stairs rise to the first floor, two doors open through to the through sitting/dining room, radiator, door into inner hall, understairs storage.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (overall 24' 7'' x 10' 1'' min/12'6 max) (7.49m x 3.07m/3.81m)
good spacious room with double glazed windows to the front, side and rear elevations, the side window is a sliding door opening out onto the side garden, partial ceiling cornicing, 2 radiators, gas fire with mantle.
INNER HALLWAY: (9' 10'' max into doorway x 9' 7'') (2.99m x 2.92m)
double glazed door to the side elevation (currently used as the main front door), radiator, doorway through to kitchen.
KITCHEN: (12' 7'' x 9' 10'') (3.83m x 2.99m)
large double glazed window to the side elevation, a range of wall and base units incorporating working surface, stainless steel sink unit and draining board, partially tiled splashbacks and space for oven, tall fridge/freezer, floor mounted Ideal Mexico gas boiler, space and plumbing for slimline dishwasher, radiator. Door off to the rear to:
RECEPTION 2/BEDROOM 4: (16' 1'' x 13' 11'') (4.90m x 4.24m)
(overall dimensions inclusive of shower room/utility) described separately as follows:-
Reception 2/Bedroom 4:
double glazed sliding door to the side elevation, further double glazed windows to the side and rear, wall mounted gas fire.
space and plumbing for washing machine, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, shower cubicle, tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
doors lead off to all rooms.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (13' 6'' x 11' 0'' to back of wardrobe) (4.11m x 3.35m)
large double glazed window to the front elevation with a very pleasant outlook over the large beech tree in the front garden, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (11' 5'' x 11' 5'') (3.48m x 3.48m)
large double glazed window to the side elevation with quite surprising far reaching views across Coombe Dingle and beyond and even up to Coombe Ridge, fitted wardrobe, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (13' 1'' to back of wardrobe x 11' 9'') (3.98m x 3.58m)
large double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, fitted wardrobes and fitted cupboard housing the lagged hot water tank, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls and shave and light point, radiator.
STUDY/COT ROOM: (9' 1'' x 5' 10'') (2.77m x 1.78m)
large double glazed window to the front elevation with pleasant views over the front garden, access to roof storage area, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 5'' x 7' 1'' overall max measurement) (2.87m x 2.16m)
opaque double glazed window to the side elevation, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, panelled bath, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, access to roof storage space, radiator.
OVERALL PLOT: (215' 0'' x 55' 0'') (65.48m x 16.75m)
overall plot measurements (front and back)
there is a very large lawned front garden with hedgerow borders, long driveway coming to the side of the lawn heading to the side and rear of the property towards the garage.
there is a smaller rear garden towards the back of the property laid mainly to lawn with high laurel borders, rockery, cherry tree, garden shed.
catching a lot of the afternoon and evening sunshine.
DETACHED GARAGE: (16' 1'' x 13' 7'') (4.90m x 4.14m)
with light and power, timber side by side doors.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.