0117 946 6690
- 3 bedroom 1930's semi-detached house
- Set in a generous sized corner plot
- Driveway parking for two cars, garage & 90ft rear garden
- Development opportunity with Planning Permission
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Set in a generous sized corner plot, a well presented and stylish 3 bedroom semi-detached house (planning permission exists for an exciting double height side extension), having tandem driveway parking for two cars, single garage and sunny 90ft rear garden. To be sold with no onward chain.
Sought after location on a quiet road, popular with families within a level walk of the shops on Stoke Lane. Also with easy access to Blaise Castle, Canford Park, Durdham Downs, Whiteladies Road and the city centre.
Full planning permission exists for a two storey side extension (application no. 17/01846/H).
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room, open-plan kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors onto rear garden.
First Floor: landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom/wc.
Outside: tandem driveway parking for two cars, single garage, extensive level lawned garden on three sides with sitting out area.
A bright and inviting home with immediate scope for enlargement in a superb location for families.
the property can be entranced either via the main front door or additionally from the garage and pathway through rear garden. From the front, bricked gate pillars with wrought iron pedestrian gate opening onto pedestrian pathway which leads to an open-fronted porch. Solid wooden door with opaque glazed panels and further side panel, opening to:-
ENTRANCE HALL: 13' 1'' x 5' 7'' (3.98m x 1.70m)
a most welcoming entrance, with engineered oak flooring, window to the side elevation, main switchboard control cupboard, radiator, ceiling light point. Staircase ascending to the first floor with handrail and spindles, understairs storage cupboard. Part glazed double doors opening to the kitchen/breakfast room. Door opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: 13' 7'' x 12' 11'' (4.14m x 3.93m)
a virtually full width double glazed bay window to the front elevation comprising five windows with matching overlights, chimney breast with central recess, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 18' 6'' x 14' 4'' (5.63m x 4.37m)
having 12ft/3.66m in width bi-folding doors opening externally onto timber deck and overlooking the expansive level rear garden. Comprehensively fitted with an array of handle-less sleek gloss soft closing base and eye level units with a combination of drawers and cabinets. Solid wooden worktop surfaces with matching upstand. Matching island unit incorporating breakfast bar with stainless steel circular sink, draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Integral appliances including electric double oven, 5 ring gas hob, extractor hood, larder fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Engineered oak flooring, ample space for table and chairs, moulded skirtings, radiator, inset ceiling downlights, six ceiling light points (for pendant lights), useful understairs storage cupboard.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
enjoying natural light via window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, loft access. Doors with chrome door furniture, opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 14' 7'' x 11' 1'' (4.44m x 3.38m)
large window to the front elevation with overlights and radiator below, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 0'' x 10' 11'' (3.65m x 3.32m)
large window overlooking the rear garden with overlights, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: 8' 3'' x 7' 8'' (2.51m x 2.34m)
dual aspect with corner window that has overlights, radiator, ceiling light point, recessed storage area.
FAMILY BATHROOM: 7' 5'' x 6' 6'' (2.26m x 1.98m)
a well-appointed and stylish family bathroom. 'P' shaped bath with mixer tap, glass screen, built-in shower unit and an overhead shower. Dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring and majority tiled walls, obscure glazed window to the rear elevation, heated towel rail/radiator, a pair of mirrored medicine cupboards, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
situated at the rear of the garden there is tandem off-street parking for two cars. Access to:-
SINGLE GARAGE: 16' 0'' x 9' 8'' (4.87m x 2.94m)
metal up and over door, window to the side elevation.
Front Garden: 35' 0'' x 19' 5'' (10.66m x 5.91m)
pathway runs along the front and side of the house with pedestrian gate giving access to the rear garden. Sections of lawn to either side of the central pathway with dwarf brick wall and high shrub borders.
Side & Rear Garden: 90' 0'' x 40' 0'' (27.41m x 12.18m)
planning permission exists for a double height side extension and these plans are available upon request. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and enjoys a sunny south-easterly aspect, enclosed on three sides by timber fencing and again with deep shrub borders. Useful garden shed. Immediately to the rear of the kitchen/breakfast room and accessed via the bi-folding doors is a timber deck with ample space for garden furniture and potted plants etc. Central pathway and wrought iron pedestrian gate opening to the driveway and garage.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. 2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.